Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yildirim: We Will Do Our Best To Bring The Green and Gold Belt Home To Turkey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yildirim: We Will Do Our Best To Bring The Green and Gold Belt Home To Turkey

Avni Yildirim enters as a considerable underdog ahead of his upcoming challenge versus pound-for-pound king Saul Canelo' Alvarez. That hasn't prevented an entire nation from standing tall with its favorite son. As much has been acknowledged by the super middleweight contender, who vows that the Feb. 27 unified 168-pound title fight will end with his serving as the lone active champion out of Turkey.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eubank jr stopped him in 3 rounds i guess

Comment

Your best won't be good enough.

Comment

Dare to be great young man

Comment

I hope they have an oxygen cylinder in the ring after canelo knocks him out.. boxing is not a game and this guy is gonna get hurt

Comment

if alvarez had any balls he'd fight yildraham bare knuckle to the finish in Ankara Turkey winner take all

Comment

one of canelos favourite dishes is chicken but i think on this night he will gobble down some nice turkey

Comment

I am hoping for a flash KO for him. Not just for the country of Turkey or Avni Yildirim, who seems like a honorable man. But boxing would BLOW UP if Yildirim did the impossible. I almost always cheer for chaos.....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Avni Yildirim enters as a considerable underdog ahead of his upcoming challenge versus pound-for-pound king Saul Canelo' Alvarez. That hasn't prevented an entire nation from standing tall with its favorite son. As much has been acknowledged by the super middleweight contender, who vows that the Feb. 27 unified 168-pound title fight will end with his serving as the lone active champion out of Turkey.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Yet--

You and your Turkish brothers will witness the decapitation of your country man at the hands of a catholic Irishman-

Comment

Yildirum doesn’t even believe this. All those rounds sparring Canelo and he still thinks he has a chance? All that friendship between the two and he still wants to beat the boss?

Yildirum just do the right thing with the money bro. Take care of your family as this will be your big score. But we will not see an upset when he fights Canelo. We will not see an upset.

Comment

Working...
                    X