Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Farmer: Diaz 'Stupid' For Losing IBF Title At Scale; What Goes Around Comes Around

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Farmer: Diaz 'Stupid' For Losing IBF Title At Scale; What Goes Around Comes Around

Tevin Farmer couldn't help but laugh when he was informed Friday that Joseph Diaz Jr. lost the IBF junior lightweight title at the scale. Farmer feels Diaz being stripped of his 130-pound championship the day before what was supposed to be his first title defense is "karma" for Diaz not fighting Farmer again. Diaz defeated Philadelphia's Farmer by unanimous decision to win that IBF belt a year ago, but Farmer didn't get the immediate rematch he thought he was guaranteed in his contract because the deadline expired before it could be scheduled.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can never quite understand a fighter losing his belt on the scales. Gets fined serious $$$$ and lots more in future compensation.
    I wonder what he has to say in his own defense.

Comment

Whst goes around? You got yo ass beat.. fucc that have to do with making weight loser

Comment

There are those that don't make weight because they didn't take the cut seriously and there are those whose bodies just can't make cut anymore for whatever reason. Not sure what is the case with Diaz (I tend to think the latter) but I imagine he will be going up to 135.

Comment

"Your not a real champ until your first defense" lol you lost bro

Diaz ****ed up though

Comment

For those more knowledgeable about the IBF, if Diaz wins and the title becomes vacant where does that leave him in the IBF rankings? #1? Would the IBF do an eliminator for the belt or just take the next 2 highest available ranked guys and make them fight?

Comment

Farmer talks like he's some kind of high profile fighter or relevant.

Comment

It amazes me that Farmer thinks he was robbed,Diaz beat him from pillar to post imo(the scorecards should've been way wider)

Comment

Farmer got beaten convincingly. That fight was not close.

Comment

Shouldn't sign an agreement you won't honor.

Comment

Working...
                    X