Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Williams: I'm Going To Smash Demetrius Andrade, Hurt Him Bad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh. I'm critical of Andrade. But idk about Liam beating him. I mean its a live fight, but I heavily lean Andrade's way here. And its a step in the right direction for Andrade even if this isn't a fight fans are likely gonna be all that hyped for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

"You're trying to dance arounds the point" Haha. Saying "Deflection" another way won't change the fact you're copying everything i say. You're projecting everything back to me. Difference with me is, i'm justified in doing so because i can back it all up. But thanks for the compliments. Imitation not only shows who the boss is, but is a form of flattery.

No, they were not born in Ireland. Try again.

We operate as the UK. An entire Kingdom. The same way the US is combined states. When we go to the Olympics or the worlds, we are as one for a reason. But i already know why you're doing this. You're trying to make this domination i'm putting on you easier to take by making us smaller so as not to have as many tools to wipe you out with. It fails though. Why? Because by doing all this like you have done throughout the thread shows how effected you are by this. Not only do i have the facts and the substance to wipe you down with, but you also help me by making a fool of yourself due to being desperate and looking for as many ways to help yourself with. But everything you've used so far has done nothing but be a length of rope to hang yourself with. Haha. You're making it so much worse. But that's because you are deficient in every way that makes a person normal, intelligent and rational. You do actually belong in a Zoo.

Are you going to repeat everything i say like a dumb animal? We have an inferiority complex because British fans go and watch a British fighter, fight? That doesn't even make any sense little man. Explain how that makes sense? How you f3cking weirdo's exist is beyond me. This is the 21st century. But you have the intelligence of someone from the Dinosaur age. You freaks are actually de-evolving.

Bob Fitzsimmons
      Chris Eubank
      Lennox Lewis
      Ted "Kid" Lewis
      Joe Calzaghe
      Jimmy Wilde
      Carl Froch
      Jack "Kid" Berg
      Freddie welsh
      Nigel Benn
      Naseem Hamed

These are some names to educate yourself with. There's some new and old.

We are the best sporting nation on the planet. You really should educate yourself and find that out because you're just making a fool out of yourself. Go and look at the medal tables at the Olympics and see if you have 5 times as many to equal. Then look at all the sporting success in all other sports. Intelligent people on YouTube and elsewhere have gone into great detail about this if you want to find out that information. So Tut tut. Silly little man.

Record padders that are better than your "Fighters" P4P. I've asked you to list your "Elite" fighters. But you're too scared to do so. I have answered every mad crazy bit of nonsense you've put forward. You've answered none other than to show where the notifications are.

Now tell me about all these native American champs and "HOF'ers" you have. Everyone else is from other countries.

Without context like you, little man..

Tyson was exposed by Williams and McBride.
      Ray Robinson was exposed by Downes, Turpin, Pender and Fullmer.
      Ali was exposed by Berbick.
      Leonard was exposed by Camacho.
      Foreman was exposed by Morrison and Young.
      In fact, all your fighters were exposed. They lost to so many bums. Isn't that right, little man?

Tell me when Americans actually win an international world cup. Not some regional home sport played only by you morons.

As for what you'd do if we were face to face... You'd drop your head and wouldn't say a word. A coward only says these things behind a keyboard. Saying these things face to face will only have me seriously hurting you.
      I started to read your comment but stopped when I caught you in more lies. His parents were 100% born in Ireland fkt@ard and comparing states within a single country and comparing it to multiple countries in a region is more bullshet. You’ve lost. Accept getting completely dominated like that hypejob Hamed did vs Barrera.

Comment

I'm logging off now but i'll be back tomorrow to clown what is clearly insanity.

Walsh? Liam Smith? And you call me a troll? AJ was exposed the same way Robinson was when he lost to a decent fighter in Turpin. I guess he was a hype job too? you Americans are f3cking scary detached from reality.
        AJ got KOed by a fat pillsbury dough boy who is 6 inches shorter than him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
          I started to read your comment but stopped when I caught you in more lies. His parents were 100% born in Ireland fkt@ard and comparing states within a single country and comparing it to multiple countries in a region is more bullshet. You’ve lost. Accept getting completely dominated like that hypejob Hamed did vs Barrera.
          That guy is so deluded man. Look at some of those names. Eubank? Hamed? I mean come on, is that the best you can do? And to say you are the best sporting nation on earth???? Lol geez man that guy is nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

You've got to be trolling man. Callum Smith, Liam Smith, Liam Walsh. AJ. Frampton. Ricky Burns. Whyte. Warrington. Literally every guy who gets hyped pretty much ends up exposed. Those are just off the top of my head. Only fighters who proved they can compete at world level in the past decade or so are Fury, Froch, and AJ, and even he was exposed and overhyped greatly with that Ruiz loss.

Who are the top 10 UK boxers at the moment? I would imagine that most of them are overhyped.
            Callum Smith only had 3 weeks to prepare for Canelo, had a tiny ring that looked illegal, and had to crash his weight in a short space of time to make weight on the scales. Canelo planned this like he plans weakening every other fighter. Who beats Canelo at 160 or 168? Then only give them 3 weeks to train like Callum did. To judge him off that is beyond stupid and shows you're illogical and unreasonable.

Who the hell hyped Liam and Walsh? You're just naming any name you can. That's like me saying American hype jobs in Butterbean, Rosado and Peter Mcnealy were exposed and shows the US has nothing but hype jobs. You have to be hyped by a good number of people to be a hype job.

AJ has the best resume in as many fights in Heavyweight history. He's proven to be a very good fighter who had problems before going into that fight. It was clear to see by everyone all over the forums and social media when he came out of the dressing room. He then made a big mistake in swinging square on against a shorter opponent with quicker hands, which you don't do at his size. The same way you make sure you control distance and don't throw from too far out of range like Lennox did against McCall. It's a big no no against smaller fighters. He was properly prepared in the rematch and dominated. Athletes can make mistakes, they're only human. To call him a hype job shows the level of delusion you're having problems with.

Frampton also proved to be a very good fighter. What are you on about? Are all these fighters supposed to become ATG's and never lose, while American jokes get sent packing with only 1 or 2 good wins before they're done? Frampton has proven more than any American fighter active right now. So if he's hype, then so is every one of your guys today and in the past who achieved just as much or less. Which means the vast majority of your fighters in history are nothing but hype. Think before you make a fool out of yourself.

Whyte was never cast off as anything but a good fighter. Nobody was saying he was going to dominate the division and blow everyone away like Americans did with the biggest joke in history in that coward Wilder, who still to this day hasn't beaten a single good proven world class fighter.

Burns was an overachiever. Then for some reason he became shot after the Mitchell fight (I have my ideas why but i'm not interested in going into it) So he wasn't hyped either. He was a good fighter. A more proven fighter than anyone but Porter right now.

Warrington wasn't exposed. He's been out for 16 months and was put in there with a fighter who has been so active in that time he's fought 5 times in total. The style was wrong because had Warrington been sluggish and flat, which he was, then he's been badly matched due to incompetence because Warrington isn't what you call a mover. His stamina wasn't there against a puncher. Warrington is the superior fighter and would have destroyed Lara had he been at his best, but he wasn't. That why you make fights for your guys with no action for too long, with caution. It happens to anybody under the same conditions.

You believe only Fury, AJ and Froch were world level in the past 10 years? You Americans are beyond twisted in the head. F3cking weirdos who civilised people should just ignore.

None of these fighters were hyped beyond their capabilities. Unlike these Americans...

Broner- Never beat a single good fighter. Hyped to be America's next big superstar. Hyped to beat everyone in and around his weight class
            Wilder- Never beat a single good fighter. Hyped to beat everyone in his weight class even though he's the biggest coward and ducker in history.
            Andrade- Hasn't even been in the ring against a single good fighter let alone beat one. It's all hype at this point.
            Tank- Pedraza who is just about good, and a smaller Cruz to guarantee victory, is laughable and nothing but hype. Where is the substance?
            Lacy- Beat 2 good fighters and was then ruined by Calzaghe. Lacy was supposed to destroy Joe and go on to be the next big superstar. All America's writers and "Experts" picked a quick win for him.
            Charlo's- lost a handful of times already but got gift decisions against Korobov and Martorosyan. Already lost to a cherry pick in Harrison. Both have proven nothing. It's all hype. They've been around for well over a decade. When are they going to fight someone worthwhile?
            Spence- The only fresh guy his size he fought, he lost to in Porter. But he got a gift. They have him in the top 3 P4P. Not one win of merit, but he's top 3? Stop smoking crack.
            Crawford- Another fighter with nothing but hype behind him. He has only 2 good wins against Gomboa who was much smaller and shouldn't really count, and the only world level fighter his size in Postal. That Postal win was nearly 6 years ago. Another joke admission to the P4P list. It's embarrassing.

In fact, tell me who these American fighters are that have proven something? They're all hype. They won't fight anyone other than badly cherry picked fighters at their worst to stack the deck. Even then they still lose a lot. To lose after the careful match making is atrocious. Then we have all the robberies you get in the most corrupt nation on the planet. Sorry, but you're a typical American who is nothing but delusional without substance.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
              Show me the proof they were born in Ireland? John only said he was born in Ireland to try and get Tyson the chance to fight on the Irish amateur scene because Fury had failed to qualify in the UK. Sorry little man, but you fail once again.

Show me where i lied in this whole thread? Go on, directly show me?

To call an ATG with 17 world title fights and 16 wins a hype job, shows once again how f3cking insane you are. Anybody who loses to another great and achieves the same or less, is a hype job? Haha. Naz's resume is over twice as good as say, Larry Holmes. And Naz didn't lose to a Lightheavyweight twice whilst being a natural Heavyweight. Naz is better and more proven than nearly every single American fighter in history. You actually have to prove greatness over here, unlike over there with bums like Marciano who you call an ATG when he doesn't even have a win over a proven fighter at his own weight. And he wasn't undefeated either. So that's also bullshlt.

Keep on copying your master. I like it when my b1tch shows me how much i own him and repeats back what i say.

Comment

AJ got KOed by a fat pillsbury dough boy who is 6 inches shorter than him.
                And Robinson got dominated by a fighter who hadn't proven anything on the world scene. History is littered with wins like this. But you'd only know if you knew about history. Not my fault you're an idiot.

Comment

That guy is so deluded man. Look at some of those names. Eubank? Hamed? I mean come on, is that the best you can do? And to say you are the best sporting nation on earth???? Lol geez man that guy is nuts
                  I gave some new and old. But you wouldn't have any knowledge on the greats of the past so it would be wasted on people like you who don't know anything beyond a few years ago.

Sporting nation, as in, all sports. Not just boxing. Prove me wrong if you can? Show me what you've got? I have no problem clowning you as well as the other freak. You might actually learn something other than licking windows.

Comment

Show me the proof they were born in Ireland? John only said he was born in Ireland to try and get Tyson the chance to fight on the Irish amateur scene because Fury had failed to qualify in the UK. Sorry little man, but you fail once again.

Show me where i lied in this whole thread? Go on, directly show me?

To call an ATG with 17 world title fights and 16 wins a hype job, shows once again how f3cking insane you are. Anybody who loses to another great and achieves the same or less, is a hype job? Haha. Naz's resume is over twice as good as say, Larry Holmes. And Naz didn't lose to a Lightheavyweight twice whilst being a natural Heavyweight. Naz is better and more proven than nearly every single American fighter in history. You actually have to prove greatness over here, unlike over there with bums like Marciano who you call an ATG when he doesn't even have a win over a proven fighter at his own weight. And he wasn't undefeated either. So that's also bullshlt.

Keep on copying your master. I like it when my b1tch shows me how much i own him and repeats back what i say.
                    1. Just Google where John Fury was born, there are multiple pages that say he was born in Ireland. Or hop on his Wikipedia page. No page says he was born in England. You’re the only one who said that and you lied.
                    m?s far as Hamed. An all time great? Who did he ever beat to say he’s an all time great? He literally only faced one elite fighter in their prime his entire career and got embarrassed. To say Hamed is more proven than someone like a Larry Holmes really shows how deluded you are and more proven than nearly every American boxer? Lmaooo. It doesn’t get much dumber than you on this page and that’s saying a lot. Hamed couldn’t hold Larry Holmes jock strap.

Comment

I gave some new and old. But you wouldn't have any knowledge on the greats of the past so it would be wasted on people like you who don't know anything beyond a few years ago.

Sporting nation, as in, all sports. Not just boxing. Prove me wrong if you can? Show me what you've got? I have no problem clowning you as well as the other freak. You might actually learn something other than licking windows.
                      Simply look at the Olympics, winter and summer, you invalid. Chris Eubank Sr is hardly a 'great' - that you guys treat him as one shows how much you overrate UK boxers. Thanks for proving that, again.

Comment

Working...
                      X