Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Williams: I'm Going To Smash Demetrius Andrade, Hurt Him Bad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
    clearly you don’t know how the site works, which isn’t surprising seeing how stupid you are. I by no means went back into an article. I logged on for the first time in 3 days a low and behold there’s a notification. I was curious as to why that would be seeing as I haven’t posted anything for a while and when I click on it, it said you replied on 2/25 to a comment of mine from days prior. The old notifications pre new web page didn’t carry over, which means you went above and beyond to find the thread to try and reply. Now stop making excuses for looking pathetic. You’re starting to remind me of Anthony Joshua after he got beaten into submission by that fat Mexican American kid.
    You believe this site does notifications after the upgrade? Care to show me where the notifications are? I'm not getting them after the upgrade. That's why i went to the last thread i posted on to continue the "Discussion" after not being able to get into the thread or forum for a week. I continued it, because, why wouldn't i? You believe i'm going to let you off the hook and not continue to have my fun with you and seeing you making a complete fool out of yourself like a deluded idiot that you are?

You remind me of Wilder and all his insanity after getting smacked about by a 50% version of Fury after he'd been out for 3 years on drink and drugs and getting himself to the point of obesity. Then when 100%, beat the daylights out of your deluded freak and next hype job in line to let everybody know the level of extremism your asylum of a country is all about with the most insane lunacy and excuses the world of boxing has ever seen. But at least Wilder got in there with Fury to take his beatings. Of course the American coward only did so because he thought the deck was so stacked, he couldn't lose. But he's American. You lose many times like i've already explained even when the deck is stacked up that high. That's how phony and weak you guys are. But AJ? He was too scared to fight him. So Wilder was beaten in the worst way any fighter could... By ducking like a coward.

Now tell me where the notifications are. Don't deflect. It's boring watching something so pathetic all the time. Mix it up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

You believe this site does notifications after the upgrade? Care to show me where the notifications are? I'm not getting them after the upgrade. That's why i went to the last thread i posted on to continue the "Discussion" after not being able to get into the thread or forum for a week. I continued it, because, why wouldn't i? You believe i'm going to let you off the hook and not continue to have my fun with you and seeing you making a complete fool out of yourself like a deluded idiot that you are?

You remind me of Wilder and all his insanity after getting smacked about by a 50% version of Fury after he'd been out for 3 years on drink and drugs and getting himself to the point of obesity. Then when 100%, beat the daylights out of your deluded freak and next hype job in line to let everybody know the level of extremism your asylum of a country is all about with the most insane lunacy and excuses the world of boxing has ever seen. But at least Wilder got in there with Fury to take his beatings. Of course the American coward only did so because he thought the deck was so stacked, he couldn't lose. But he's American. You lose many times like i've already explained even when the deck is stacked up that high. That's how phony and weak you guys are. But AJ? He was too scared to fight him. So Wilder was beaten in the worst way any fighter could... By ducking like a coward.

Now tell me where the notifications are. Don't deflect. It's boring watching something so pathetic all the time. Mix it up a bit.
      if someone responds to your post, a dot comes up where it says messages up top and then that reply will be at the bottom of the page once you hit on that tab. You won’t see pages of notifications like before , just the new ones and they’ll disappear after you click on it.

Comment

if someone responds to your post, a dot comes up where it says messages up top and then that reply will be at the bottom of the page once you hit on that tab. You won’t see pages of notifications like before , just the new ones and they’ll disappear after you click on it.
        Wow, you answered my question without deflection. That's a first. At least i now know how to use notifications.

So, are you going to answer any of the questions, or is it more of the same? I've got what i was looking for out of this so don't need to continue. If you don't want to answer, just make sure to back up what ever you write down in future. Otherwise they'll be people like me who will either force you to answer to it, or make the usual deflections in which the answer is clear anyway.

Comment

Wow, you answered my question without deflection. That's a first. At least i now know how to use notifications.

So, are you going to answer any of the questions, or is it more of the same? I've got what i was looking for out of this so don't need to continue. If you don't want to answer, just make sure to back up what ever you write down in future. Otherwise they'll be people like me who will either force you to answer to it, or make the usual deflections in which the answer is clear anyway.
          you’re not allowed to ask questions when they’re unrelated to the persons original post. If you do, you get toyed with.

Comment

you’re not allowed to ask questions when they’re unrelated to the persons original post. If you do, you get toyed with.
            You've got that backwards as well. You mean you're not going to answer questions on your original post so deflect to a fallacy and a strawman that i've already exposed in another post you read, but pretend you didn't? You even went to emotional deflections with comments about Khan and other nonsense like it was exclusive, but i proved that it wasn't yet again. The thread, like every other i've done, can be seen by anybody. They'll see what happens when an ego without substance gets dominated. But it's even funnier when you tell them their characteristics from the start and they go and display every one of them because you corner them and make them make a fool out of themselves because they have nowhere else to go.

My entire comment history is like groundhog day because of the same patterns with people from across the pond getting dominated the same way you did. So yeah, they get toyed with. I agree. When you know the characteristics inside out, that's when the fun starts. But as i've said, i've got out of this what i wanted. I got you to display everything so anybody can come and have a good laugh if they want. And trust me, many people around the world have a good laugh at your expense. The internet is filled with Americans getting put in their place. You're the mockery of the boxing world. Plus every other world too.

So long, Deontay. I mean, rrayvez. Haha.

Comment

Who are these fighters you speak of? No one talks like Americans and fails to back it up all the time. Why else do you think their resumes are the worst in world boxing? if your guys didn't duck all the time and actually fought someone, you'd have no top fighters right now as they'd be sent packing. They know it too which is why they're all scared to fight anyone world level. They're bad cherry picks of low hanging fruit.

Check the collective resumes of fighters from different countries and see who comes out on top. I'll give you a clue... It's the UK. The worst? The U.S.

Americans are pathologically delusional. As you show yet again. You spout off with no substance behind it in a show of lack of irony.
              You can't be serious? The UK overhypes their fighters like no one else. Why? Because of people like you. Who get so worked up over a good ol Englishman making good, that you leave any common sense out of the equation.

Comment

You've got that backwards as well. You mean you're not going to answer questions on your original post so deflect to a fallacy and a strawman that i've already exposed in another post you read, but pretend you didn't? You even went to emotional deflections with comments about Khan and other nonsense like it was exclusive, but i proved that it wasn't yet again. The thread, like every other i've done, can be seen by anybody. They'll see what happens when an ego without substance gets dominated. But it's even funnier when you tell them their characteristics from the start and they go and display every one of them because you corner them and make them make a fool out of themselves because they have nowhere else to go.

My entire comment history is like groundhog day because of the same patterns with people from across the pond getting dominated the same way you did. So yeah, they get toyed with. I agree. When you know the characteristics inside out, that's when the fun starts. But as i've said, i've got out of this what i wanted. I got you to display everything so anybody can come and have a good laugh if they want. And trust me, many people around the world have a good laugh at your expense. The internet is filled with Americans getting put in their place. You're the mockery of the boxing world. Plus every other world too.

So long, Deontay. I mean, rrayvez. Haha.
                your questions were irrelevant to my post as my post can’t even be debated. British fighters below heavyweight (or I should just say other than the Irishman Fury) get smacked around like b***hes. Like I’m sure you do on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

You can't be serious? The UK overhypes their fighters like no one else. Why? Because of people like you. Who get so worked up over a good ol Englishman making good, that you leave any common sense out of the equation.
                  The US produces nothing but hype jobs. You claim these fighters will dominate the division and beat everyone around them, only for them to fail horribly. The reason you think we're the ones who do so even though the evidence clearly shows it isn't true, is because you're all deranged and pathologically delusional extremists. Give me examples of these "Hype jobs" you speak of? Then give me the names of Americans who achieved more? Then look at the context in why the British fighter was beaten.

The Americans who haven't been beaten is down to ducking due to cowardice. That's why their resume stinks. It's pretty much every American out there. Your only true proven fighter is Shaun Porter. Only he didn't get his deserved wins over Spence and Thurman because Al saw them as a greater commodity than he did Shaun.

Check the resumes of your fighters and compere them to ours on average. You'll see the British fighter achieves far more. But this isn't seen as you're a country of Deontay Wilder's. That's how insane and backwards you lot are. You don't se it, because like Deontay, you're detached from reality and have no self-awareness.

Comment

your questions were irrelevant to my post as my post can’t even be debated. British fighters below heavyweight (or I should just say other than the Irishman Fury) get smacked around like b***hes. Like I’m sure you do on a regular basis.
                    My questions were direct, which is why you constantly deflected like a typical coward.

Fury is English, not Irish. That's why he's as good as he is. Ireland don't produce fighters that good. Northern Ireland produce good fighters as they're within the UK. They don't have any hang-ups. The Republic however are on their own and are there on their own merits and not due to being attached to the UK. That's why they don't produce any good fighters.

But you've made another big mistake little man like you have done throughout this thread. Because if Fury is Irish, then there is no such thing as an American fighter as they all originated elsewhere. Which means you have to fall on the natives for your "Success". Care to give me those names today and throughout history? Thought not.

Consider yourself dominated again. And, with such ease. That's the difference between us. Your environment creates your level, and my environment creates my level. Therefore, this will be the mismatch this thread and any other thread proves where you morons delude yourselves with this pathetic fantasy world that exists only in your f3cked up minds. You deflect all the time and refuse to back up anything for a reason. You are as pathetic as i know you sub-humans to be. You're just the next in line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

My questions were direct, which is why you constantly deflected like a typical coward.

Fury is English, not Irish. That's why he's as good as he is. Ireland don't produce fighters that good. Northern Ireland produce good fighters as they're within the UK. They don't have any hang-ups. The Republic however are on their own and are there on their own merits and not due to being attached to the UK. That's why they don't produce any good fighters.

But you've made another big mistake little man like you have done throughout this thread. Because if Fury is Irish, then there is no such thing as an American fighter as they all originated elsewhere. Which means you have to fall on the natives for your "Success". Care to give me those names today and throughout history? Thought not.

Consider yourself dominated again. And, with such ease. That's the difference between us. Your environment creates your level, and my environment creates my level. Therefore, this will be the mismatch this thread and any other thread proves where you morons delude yourselves with this pathetic fantasy world that exists only in your f3cked up minds. You deflect all the time and refuse to back up anything for a reason. You are as pathetic as i know you sub-humans to be. You're just the next in line.
                      fury is good despite being born in England, not because of. How many hall of famers have come out of England? Trash

Comment

Working...
                      X