Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Trainer: Caleb Plant Is An Excellent Boxer, Very Good Performance Versus Truax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    He won every round and bloodied Traux--

Traux never came close to hurting him--he didn't have a highlight reel KO

You people are dumb as ****ckkc
    Any tomato can can win every round vs Truax. When Plant faces and beats Benavidez, he´ll have the fans´respect. He won´t face him though.

Comment

Canelo will beat the living s#it out of the version of Plant who fought Truax.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
        Caleb just want to get rounds and get the rong rust off since his last fight was february 2020. Just how Fury decided not to knock out Pianeta and just go to decision.

Exactly. Plant has high IQ and wont show everything knowing his facing the best afterward.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
          Any tomato can can win every round vs Truax. When Plant faces and beats Benavidez, he´ll have the fans´respect. He won´t face him though.
          You will get surprised in the future once Plant face and give boxing lesson to Benavidez...

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
            Gotta hype up Plant in order to garner interest I guess.....
            Not sure why they need to to, tbh.
            Saul fightinh to become undisputed smw should be enough. Plant isnt that good, imo. His opposition has been bleak. I see Saul icing him in 7
            It will be opposite in my eyes. I see Plant harassing and beating the **** out of Clenelo. Even Clenbuterol wont help Clenelo here...

Comment

Ahhh! A nice LDBC member caught! Let's see, you parade PBC fighters: Broner, Floyd, Plant...your posts disrespect Mexican fighters...not hard to guess your complexion. It's always funny to hear LDBC kids on youtube hype Plant too. Haymonism innit? DaNeutral.

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
              It will be opposite in my eyes. I see Plant harassing and beating the **** out of Clenelo. Even Clenbuterol wont help Clenelo here...
              Bivol beat the ass of this overated mexican...
              Haney will beat Teofimo easily when they fight...
              You are all wong. Plant wont do Mikey. He will do Mayweather and beat out
              This Jessie Vargas is patsy mexican so his opinion doesnt matter...
              Your very stupid hater of Plant. I wana see your face after plant did a boxing lesson to Clenbuterol addict Canelo...
              Golovkin continue to cherry pick till the end of his career and only waiting for another cash out with Canelo...
              Congrats to Plant. He is the new Superstar...
              Callum you better shut up. You already got paid in selling fight to Canelo. You already embarass the Brits nation....
              Plant will KO Berlanga...
              Good performance by Plant. Expecting him to stop Truax though. He should fight the likes of Daniel Jacob next to silence critics...
              BJS beat Canelo in an ugly boring fight. BJS will make Canelo miss and exhausted for something he cannot catch...

Comment

It's a good thing to hype up an opponent they know very well isn't that much of a threat. They saw that fight and are super confident that Canelo will destroy him.

Comment

Must be blind then lmao. Im not even a Saul fan and can see the levels between the 2.

Comment

Working...
                  X