Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Trainer: Caleb Plant Is An Excellent Boxer, Very Good Performance Versus Truax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
    Really? The r4r thread was trashing him. Also pretty much each thread I've seen saying he sucks for not putting away traux and getting hit alot
    Haven't seen the RBR thread. But you just confirmed it, people complaining that he didn't put Truax away. That's mostly what I've seen

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Haven't seen the RBR thread. But you just confirmed it, people complaining that he didn't put Truax away. That's mostly what I've seen
      Hope he gets another fight in against a decent opponent. If he sits out and waits then hes just cadhing out in my opinion

Comment

Gotta hype up Plant in order to garner interest I guess.....
        Not sure why they need to to, tbh.
        Saul fightinh to become undisputed smw should be enough. Plant isnt that good, imo. His opposition has been bleak. I see Saul icing him in 7

Comment

Wrap up Saunders for the dazn and Matchroom deal, and make Canelo vs Plant for sept on ppv for undisputed. Makes all the sense in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
            They were not impressed. They thought the same thing alot of people on here did which is why they're already hyping him up
            He won every round and bloodied Traux--

Traux never came close to hurting him--he didn't have a highlight reel KO

You people are dumb as ****ckkc

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              He won every round and bloodied Traux--

Traux never came close to hurting him--he didn't have a highlight reel KO

You people are dumb as ****ckkc
              I liked plants performance. But then again traux isn't a high caliber fighter and people kept comparing plants performance to dirrels.
              But youd be lying if youd say plant didnt get hit with some flush shots. Just because plant won every round doesnt mean traux didnt have his moments.
              You dumb ****

Comment

Lol... Team Canelo is trying to make sure nobody brings up David Benavidez for the next three fights at least. Since when did fighters start telling you they have their next three fights booked? They are about to have Canelos schedule solid up to 2025. The Benavidez affect is real.

Comment

Mayweather's team was a lot better at building up no-hopers into perceived threats.

Comment

Talking up a skillful but unproven champion in Plant. Canelo is a whole other ball game to Truax and Fiegenbitz.

Comment

Plant is good but no match for Canelo or Benavidez.

Comment

Working...
                      X