Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: New-Look Keith Thurman In Search Of Old Welterweight Glory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: New-Look Keith Thurman In Search Of Old Welterweight Glory

By Jake Donovan - Keith Thurman will carry a new look into his next fight where he plans to fight like the fighter of old. The decision to chop off his hair-including his trademark ponytail-was something that was in the works for a while but became a part of a plan to start anew and once again conquer the welterweight division in the year ahead. "This is just a symbol of cha,,
    [Click Here To Read More]

That is such a nothing article half of it on his haircut, very poor article Jake you can do better than that.

Comment

Bottomline is, he hasn’t fought for 18 months, his last major win was 4 years ago. Either he doesn’t have the motivation to fight or his promotional outfit are having trouble with dates/fights etc. Personally I think he is looking to cash out but he isn’t going to get anyone to give him the sort of cash that he is looking for, not his own promoter, not anyone outside of his PBC Island.

Comment

It's time for Thurman vs. Broner: Trash Talking Elites.

Book it

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          It's time for Thurman vs. Broner: Trash Talking Elites.

Book it
          I like Thurman vs Mikey thats a do or die fight for both.

Comment

keith thurman wanted to be errol spence but unfortunatley hes not. fortunately hes not daggum though.

Comment

In other words nothing is happening hence stories about hes ponytail ..

Comment

" . . . literally any fight will do."

Providing, of course, that Keef gets guaranteed +$3m!

How about Ennis next?

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                  I like Thurman vs Mikey thats a do or die fight for both.
                  Who's gonna foot the bill for those two divas?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Bottomline is, he hasn’t fought for 18 months, his last major win was 4 years ago. Either he doesn’t have the motivation to fight or his promotional outfit are having trouble with dates/fights etc. Personally I think he is looking to cash out but he isn’t going to get anyone to give him the sort of cash that he is looking for, not his own promoter, not anyone outside of his PBC Island.
                    I think you got it Ray!

Comment

Working...
                    X