Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: New-Look Keith Thurman In Search Of Old Welterweight Glory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get him in there with a contender or fringe contender, he’s been out of the ring for a while and has fought injuries. Thurman is rarely in a boring fight and was the PBC launch fighter back in 2015.....get him on FOX, not Showtime

Comment

Thurman vs. Mikey, Thurman vs. Stanionis, Thurman vs. Erslandy Lara @ 154! I'm good with either one! I did not add Shawn Porter, because i'm still hoping Arum wises up, and makes a legit offer (at least $3 Million) to Porter for a Crawford vs. Porter PPV on ESPN!
      Last edited by Bronx2245; 02-08-2021, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Keith's wife took all the fight out of him.

Comment

nothing about a new look/new energy...... - just a bald guy with an ever-thinning pony tail looks lame

Comment

Glad to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              Keith's wife took all the fight out of him.
              Bro you know the black pill is real when a rich boxing champ has to go to a third world country to get a wife on K1 visa..saying that the last fight was a close draw

Comment

Originally posted by Victor valdez View Post
                Bro you know the black pill is real when a rich boxing champ has to go to a third world country to get a wife on K1 visa..saying that the last fight was a close draw
                Even in losing I thought Keith did well. But I see he lost that drive that he once had.

All those injuries, getting married and getting paid kind of mellow him out a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  If he serious he needs to take a fight like now instead of waiting. His goal should be staying active as much as possible otherwise it feels like a cashout imo
                  Exactly, get a comeback fight now while the pandemic is still ongoing so you can be ready for a big fight once the pandemic clears out.

Heavy Weights and Canelo aside, unless you are willing to compromise on money, basically no one is getting a big fight (money wise) in the next few months or so.

Comment

I'd like to see Crawford vs Thurman. Put it on PPV and see how it does. Maybe even make it a co-feature with Spence-Ugas to set up a undisputed for the winners

Comment

Originally posted by GodfatherIV View Post
                      I'd like to see Crawford vs Thurman. Put it on PPV and see how it does. Maybe even make it a co-feature with Spence-Ugas to set up a undisputed for the winners
                      Makes too much sense but you know, this is the boxing game so...

Comment

Working...
                      X