Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zelfa Barrett Promises Showcase Performance Against Kiko Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zelfa Barrett Promises Showcase Performance Against Kiko Martinez

Zelfa Barrett has promised to put on a "spectacular performance" when he defends his IBF Intercontinental Super-Featherweight Title against former World Champion Kiko Martinez at The SSE Arena, Wembley on Saturday February 13, live on Sky Sports in the UK and on DAZN in the U.S. and more than 200 countries and territories.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Should be an interesting scrap although Kiko pretty shopworn and not much tread left on those tires. I wonder if his punch resistance and motor have faded.

As for Barrett, I thought Donovan was giving him the business until the Irishman got a little too bold and aggressive. Donovan's defense and head movement failed him and Barrett bailed himself out of a tough night. Prior to the knockdowns, he looked outclassed.

I think Barrett will be able to crack Kilo's chin and get an early to mid rounds stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      Should be an interesting scrap although Kiko pretty shopworn and not much tread left on those tires. I wonder if his punch resistance and motor have faded.

As for Barrett, I thought Donovan was giving him the business until the Irishman got a little too bold and aggressive. Donovan's defense and head movement failed him and Barrett bailed himself out of a tough night. Prior to the knockdowns, he looked outclassed.

I think Barrett will be able to crack Kilo's chin and get an early to mid rounds stoppage.
      Throws that left hook exactly like his uncle. It's spectacular when it lands.

Comment

Originally posted by fistic flow View Post
        Throws that left hook exactly like his uncle. It's spectacular when it lands.
        Had no idea who his uncle was so I looked it up. Pretty interesting, also learned he's the cousin of Lyndon Arthur. I only have a vague recollection of his uncle's name but have watched his cousin fight a few times. I learned something new, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
          Had no idea who his uncle was so I looked it up. Pretty interesting, also learned he's the cousin of Lyndon Arthur. I only have a vague recollection of his uncle's name but have watched his cousin fight a few times. I learned something new, thanks!
          Left hook from hell. And the right wasn't bad either...

Comment

Working...
          X