Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trevor Bryan vs. Bermane Stiverne Now For WBA "Regular" Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So a man who hasn't fought for two and a half years, defends his regular WBA World title against a man who hasn't won for six years, the winner has to fight a man who hasn't fought for three years, as a man who hasn't fought for seven years (Oquendo) appeals his case for a world title fight! And we all used to think that the Rocky movies were was far fetched.

Comment

Regular title? How? One hasn't fought since 2018, the other shouldn't even be ranked in the top 10 of any organization!!?!?

WBA, the new IBO

Comment

Watch the ring collapse

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          Sure money could change hands for sure. Oquendo hasn’t disappeared since he fought Chagaev. He has won 2 court battles one for $950000 & $250000. Those were purses he was owed in the contracts. He was also owed a title shot which he still has not received. He had fights cancelled for secondary belts against Lucas Browne & Shannon Briggs when they both failed drug tests. It’s not like he has just disappeared. He showed up 2 days ago putting an injunction on Bryan/Charr. He is not going away
          See Joe? (Read the OP)

People musta forgot about how Don King operates.

I'm telling you right now this man greased some straight up palms to get Stiverne back in the mix after two KO losses.

Don King: Return To Greatness.

Comment

Lol Stiverne is ranked around 14 or 15. Minus Joshua, Charr and Helenius he is still ranked outside of the top 10. Why him over anybody in the top 10? Where is Joe Joyce ranked? Joyce who completely demolished him?

Fkking Stiverne hasn't won a fight since 2015 and that was nobody of any note. No wonder ppl are starting to want to ignore these BS crazy Boxing organisations.

The WBA is officially embarrassing and I would love to start seeing fighters and promoters start to turn their backs on these belts.

Comment

Winner gets Jake Paul, I think Jake can do it.

Comment

This is like watching Comedy Central.

Comment

Originally posted by Since1976 View Post
                  Unless it turns into something along the lines of what happened to Josh Warrington vs Xu Can.

IMHO the winner will probably fight Fres and from there King will disappear and let the other promoters pick up the mess.
                  I was joking btw. I don’t reckon Fres ever fights again. I think he’s happy just picking up the step aside fees.

Comment

The WBA needs to be financially punished! Fres Oquendo & Mahmoud Charr should join forces and strike a Class Action suit for the handling of Mandatories and Champions.

Comment

The tension builds as the two warriors prepare in their dressing rooms at a nearby youth hostel

Comment

Working...
                      X