Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bryan vs. Stiverne Set For Jan. 29 Don King PPV Main Event; Title Status Still Under Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typical Don King match up this is. A has-been/never was vs a Neverwill be for some BS garbage regular crappy title.

Comment

I will bet money that Stiverne

Comes in over 250, meaning is asssss been sitting on a couch and Don called and said you wanna make 50K. This boxing some wicked sh_t, but that’s how it go down. So he goes to a gym for 2 weeks to make it look somewhat realistic but the same outcome will come like his last few fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
        Shumenov off the card WTF??!! Now I'm definitely not buying this.
        You were going to buy it because Shumenov was on the card? Are you fuc_king serious? Is he your friend or something? It's as pathetic a PPV card as it gets with or without the mediocre Shumenov. As long as dumbasses are going to pay for a weekday worthy card, promoters are going to sell them. Absolutely pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          I mean, he's undefeated...
          If you're being sarcastic, ignore my post. If not....Who gives a fu_ck! He's undefeated...big deal! An unbeaten record is only as good as the opponents you beat. You people and your obsession with undefeated records makes me sick. This is the problem with boxing. Stupid ass fans think an 0 means you are the best, regardless of your resume. This is why boxers duck and dodge to keep undefeated records, ignorant fans support them regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Does anyone here know why Dong King is holding onto tiny scraps as a promoter instead of going all in or going all out in his final years??
            Because he's a corrupt, greedy POS and nobody decent wants to sign with him. That should be obvious. Everyone knows his history of robbing boxers under the KING umbrella.

Comment

before stiverne - wilder king said that in case stiverne wins they will bring tyson back from retirement. maybe that's still his plan. mike was in training recently and maybe he would like to fight for some belt again. joshua will fight mike if he can get this belt (and mandatory position).

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                I mean, he's undefeated...
                That means absolutely nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Stiverne is not as good as Chisora either or Takam guys peoples are saying we’re never really that good . All Kings fighters have padded resumes .
                  Lmao I never understood why you love Chisora so much he has double digit losses and is missing something Stiverne has in his home a world title. He can talk himself into any fight that's for sure but when it comes down to performing he usually is on the losing side.

Stiverne is shot and past it this fight shouldn't happen but Bermane signed a slave contract so he gotta make that cash I expect him to be grossly out of shape but if he comes in shape by chance he still has the skills to give a good display just don't see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                    You'd have to pay ME to tune into this garbage card. Has anyone actually seen Bryan fight? Is he even any good?
                    I’ve seen him fight twice & he looked pretty decent. Stopped BJ Flores in 4 rounds even though Flores was past it & was a blown up CW. He looked really good against Derric Rossy. Dropped him & won a wide UD. After that fight he looked like a HW to watch. His career has stalled under King.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                      If you're being sarcastic, ignore my post. If not....Who gives a fu_ck! He's undefeated...big deal! An unbeaten record is only as good as the opponents you beat. You people and your obsession with undefeated records makes me sick. This is the problem with boxing. Stupid ass fans think an 0 means you are the best, regardless of your resume. This is why boxers duck and dodge to keep undefeated records, ignorant fans support them regardless.
                      Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
                      That means absolutely nothing.
                      Look, I agree, but how does it makes sense to criticize Bryan for his resume yet Berlanga gets called next P4P for the same bum sheet?

DuBWAH, heavily hyped before he lost.

Verdejo, heavily hyped even now.

I just want consistency. If Fighter A who's undefeated due to bum feasting is must see TV, then Fighter B who's undefeated due to bum feasting should also be.

Comment

Working...
                      X