Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez To Face Ronald Ellis In Showtime Main Event March 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Plant is fighting bums, but Benevidez isn't?

I think it's you who needs to shut up.
    Benavidez just fought Dirrel and Angulo, tougher fighters than Mike Lee and Feigenbutz. So STFU. Benavidez has even insulted Plant and called him nay times. Benavidez would beat Plant, you know it...

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
      Stupid. Plant is fighting Truax coz he is top contender in IBF rank. Benavidez is not even in top 15. You check before you comment ass...le
      You are a total moron. Benavidez has been world champion, twice and he is ranked. Hey dummy, not even Canelo wants to gihjt him. The best trainers rank him as the best 168 lb next to Canelo. Truax is krap, Plant is just dancing and a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Ok buddy sure
        Sorry to tell you, but it's true. And you know it too. It hurts for you to see him behave like he does. It's degrading. But you can have standards and reject him. Just because he's Mexican, doesn't mean you have to support him. It's just mind blowing watching any fighter behave like this. It's shocking. Surely he has self-awareness and knows how it all looks? Why would a fighter be so obvious and act like a brat all the time and cheat like this?

Desperation has a new face with Canelo and Wilder. Man is it f3cking ugly. I'd rather have no dogs in the race than have them act like this. This is the kind of shame no one can ever live down. Don't pretend you don't understand. You understand clearly as do i.

Comment

Sorry to tell you, but it's true. And you know it too. It hurts for you to see him behave like he does. It's degrading. But you can have standards and reject him. Just because he's Mexican, doesn't mean you have to support him. It's just mind blowing watching any fighter behave like this. It's shocking. Surely he has self-awareness and knows how it all looks? Why would a fighter be so obvious and act like a brat all the time and cheat like this?

Desperation has a new face with Canelo and Wilder. Man is it f3cking ugly. I'd rather have no dogs in the race than have them act like this. This is the kind of shame no one can ever live down. Don't pretend you don't understand. You understand clearly as do i.
          Whatever you have to tell your self bro, Iím always going to support Mexico and Mexicans ... sorry not sorry. Itís my people and Iím proud

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
            Benavidez just fought Dirrel and Angulo, tougher fighters than Mike Lee and Feigenbutz. So STFU. Benavidez has even insulted Plant and called him nay times. Benavidez would beat Plant, you know it...
            I never said Benevidez wouldn't beat him. I'd pick him to win if his weight is good and they actually fight. My point was the opposition they're fighting. It's atrocious for both. The fact you named a never was who has seen better days in Dirrell, and a complete turkey, tells that story.

Benevidez's side have also said they want to wait on that fight as well not long ago. So who knows what this shlt show is all about? It's just talk and nothing more at this point. Both are with Al, so they both need to agree a meeting with all 3 of them to seriously discuss the fight getting made. That's if they're sincere in making it that is. Push for it and lets see who wants to bail and do a runner, and which one wants to actually fight instead of talking all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              Whatever you have to tell your self bro, Iím always going to support Mexico and Mexicans ... sorry not sorry. Itís my people and Iím proud
              Be proud of fighters like Estrada, Berchelt and Navarette. Not this joke.

You're better than this when it really comes down to it, regardless of some of the shlt you say on here.

Comment

Be proud of fighters like Estrada, Berchelt and Navarette. Not this joke.

You're better than this when it really comes down to it, regardless of some of the shlt you say on here.
                We can agree to disagree itís alright bro. Any fighter can be criticized ANY... but for what? Whats the point, what do we gain out of critiquing others? Not my style, Iím sure Iíve done it too but it does get old. I try and be positive and spread positivity even though Iíve been guilty of doing the opposite. Whatever makes each person happy I guess .

Comment

Working...
                X