Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Logan Paul Insists Mayweather Fight Still On, Date Change Looms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Logan Paul Insists Mayweather Fight Still On, Date Change Looms

Multiple outlets are reporting that Floyd Mayweather's exhibition bout with Youtube star Logan Paul is being postponed to a later date. The bout is currently scheduled for February 20th, on pay-per-view. No venue or official undercard was ever announced. The official rules of the exhibition were never explained, either.
    [Click Here To Read More]

May weather if you had any love for your sport you'd knock it off.

Comment

There has been no promotion and the price is still the first teir level which means it never sold over 1 million buys yet. Which I think doesnt mean anything cause I do believe 90% of PPV comes on the day of.
      Last edited by TheBoxGod; 01-26-2021, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nino brown21 View Post
        May weather if you had any love for your sport you'd knock it off.
        Well said!

Unfortunately he's a promoter now and promoters don't do what is best for the sport.

Comment

The Paul brothers are proving where the money is to be made in boxing or MMA....

Comment

'Who is the most desired, highest paid fighter on the planet and he operates at a certain calibre, and the people around him want to make sure their talent, their fighter is performing at a certain level.'

So why is he fighting a youtuber? Is he not content with earning over a billion whilst boxing and sitting with a net worth of 500 mil? Mayweather has turned this sport into a freak show

Comment

I know right! How dare Mayweather fight exhibitions? How dare he enjoy his retirement? Bad Mayweather!

Comment

This is a great fight for Floyd.
                Logan Paul is the face of zoomers

Comment

I hope this completely falls apart and doesn't happen at all

Comment

Maybe to do with sales so far.

Comment

Working...
                    X