Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Avni Yildirim - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Avni Yildirim - Undercard Information

    Julio Cesar Martinez will defend his WBC World Flyweight title against McWilliams Arroyo as the chief support to Canelo Alvarez's defense of his WBC, WBA Super and Ring Magazine World Super-Middleweight titles on Saturday February 27 at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida, live worldwide on DAZN (except Mexico).
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    This must be the first of the "American takeover" cards....Another pizza patron deal coming up?

    Comment


    • #3
      Another trash card..

      Canelo running around Miami in givenchy pajamas may entertain more people then this trash

      Comment


      • #4
        this has trash written all over it. You would think that the weak main event would be supplemented by at least a decent card. If Saul carries this bs mandatory passed the 4th round, he's doing himself no favors....smfh

        Comment


        • #5
          Eddie Hearn with his trash cards.

          Comment


          • #6
            Dayzin are a bunch of idiots, had they gone with golden boy from day one they would not have been the colossal failure they are in the USA

            Comment


            • #7
              There was a time when this fight wouldve been on the undercard, a poor one at that..

              Comment


              • #8
                A yearly subscription of $1 with DAZN is over priced, IMO...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  This must be the first of the "American takeover" cards....Another pizza patron deal coming up?
                  Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                  Another trash card..

                  Canelo running around Miami in givenchy pajamas may entertain more people then this trash
                  Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                  this has trash written all over it. You would think that the weak main event would be supplemented by at least a decent card. If Saul carries this bs mandatory passed the 4th round, he's doing himself no favors....smfh
                  Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Dayzin are a bunch of idiots, had they gone with golden boy from day one they would not have been the colossal failure they are in the USA
                  Typical LDBC rock sellers crying about some Feb date. Lol.

                  2quid for a month's pass and girls are crying I don't get it. Rock sellers doe

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                    There was a time when this fight wouldve been on the undercard, a poor one at that..
                    Now it's going to be on dayzin PPV.....let's all chew on that one for a moment. This would have been the perfect fight for network tv. A showcase where Canelo nests the dog shyt out of a no hoped for all to see. Dayzin should have had a network option

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP