Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero: Sparrow Fought Like A Coward, Lucky They Stopped It When They Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero: Sparrow Fought Like A Coward, Lucky They Stopped It When They Did

UNCASVILLE, Connecticut Avery Sparrow expressed frustration when referee Johnny Callas stopped his fight against Rolando Romero in the seventh round Saturday night. Sparrow's corner men requested the stoppage because of the injury to his right knee that Sparrow suffered during the previous round. The Philadelphia lightweight was way behind 60-51 on all three scorecards against a bigger puncher who was performing much better than in his previous appearance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is another clown who talks way too much. Hasnt done a thing either and probably lost To Jackson Marinez. Wont give a rematch either. Between this clown, Haney, and Stevenson. I want to see them all get KOd. What would be best is to have them all fight each other. Then what kind of crap and excuses are they going to use.

Comment

Romero vs. Cruz-Gonzalez! Make It Happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Romero vs. Cruz-Gonzalez! Make It Happen!
        Bronx you are the man! Dont think Romero wants that smoke. Also he could fight Colbert. He doesnt want that either.

Comment

Philadelphia’s Sparrow (10-2, 3 KOs, 1 NC) weighed in at 136 pounds Friday morning. He was contracted to replace Pauldo or Romero in case anything prevented either fighter from competing Saturday night, but Sparrow didn’t have an opponent otherwise and would not be on the schedule to fight Saturday night if he hadn’t replaced Pauldo.
          This wasn't even the main event fight, how often do they have fighters on stand by in case someone doesn't make weight? Are there handful of guys wandering around the hotel on standby waiting to get a call?

Comment

I can’t wait to see this bipolar B

Get beat! He to dam emotional for me, and act like he the second coming of something great. There protecting you, beat someone 1st! Dam

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
              Bronx you are the man! Dont think Romero wants that smoke. Also he could fight Colbert. He doesnt want that either.
              Colbert is still at 130, but Issac "Pitbull" Cruz-Gonzalez is at 135! Same weight class, same network, Romero is WBA Interim Champ (why?) and Pitbull is WBA #6! MAN UP!

I would like to see Colbert fight Tank or Xavier Martinez!

Comment

Can't stand this clown, talks way too much for a kid who knows he already been beat. Doesn't stand a chance against any top LW.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Colbert is still at 130, but Issac "Pitbull" Cruz-Gonzalez is at 135! Same weight class, same network, Romero is WBA Interim Champ (why?) and Pitbull is WBA #6! MAN UP!

I would like to see Colbert fight Tank or Xavier Martinez!
                  How is Pit bull cruz not ranked by the WBC? What a joke. Also 13 th in WBO Joke too.

Comment

He must be the baddest man on the planet because to him every one is a b!tch. And he ****ing sucks! Reminds me of that one inmate who talks too much til he gets checked!

Comment

Working...
                    X