No announcement yet.

How long before Broner quits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long before Broner quits

Well the legendary Adrien Broner is fighting February 20th how long do we suspect he last at 147 again till he quits on the stool.

Idk that dude can take a beating for 12 . probably 3 or 4 fights against some top notch names . His body won't hold up much longer.

Comment

He'll keep fighting as long as he needs the money, so basically forever then.

Comment

Broner a tough dude...... I don't see him quitting period.

Another BS retirement... That's another story

Comment

I don't like Broner as a person and I don't like the way he clinches and runs away and throws so few punches in his last few fights. Still Maidana and Pacquiao both beat the sh it out of him and he did not quit so I have no reason to think he will quit on his stool or quit on his feet in the future.

Comment

I think the fight is at 140

Comment

next bad loss maybe

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyMike100 View Post
                I think the fight is at 140
                This. I don't think he's fighting at 147 for the next one.

That said I doubt AB stays focused for that long to make any serious run at the #1 spot in any division. I think he'll be too happy once he locks down a couple checks or secures a big fight & go off the tracks. And even if he doesn't go off the tracks I think physically he's post-prime & we've seen his best days even if he can sneak in some weak title run or upset a legit guy.

Comment

He won't quit until they stop paying him.

Comment

Broner quitting? No way hes as solid as they come in terms of toughness. How long till he quits the sport? I say 3 more years he will be fighting to pay off the massive debt he has and than he gonna want to put a few million away for his life.

Comment

Working...
                    X