Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Munguia Has Potential, But For Now I Don't Want To Face Another Mexican

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no mexicans, no bruthas, no-one who looked great in their fight, no one gets a full camp, no one gets a fair decision

p4p no.1 doe

Comment

• Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post
      I mean both guys used PEDs, both guys had favorable judging sometimes (Manny shouldve been 1-2-1 against JMM not 3-0-1), and both had excellent matchmaking.

The only prime opponent Manny fought above 135 was Tim Bradley. Hell Mayweather and Thurman werent even prime to be fair. So yeah you can make a CASE Canelo has a better resume than Manny
      You mean Floyd and Americans slandered him because he threatened one of their cowards? Yeah, we Brits have been there for decades with this shlt. Not once has it been proved Manny took PEDS. Floyd on the other hand is in very dodgy with his USADA deal where they couldn't tell the public if he failed a test or not. It went to team Mayweather. That's a red herring right there. Then you have Floyd folding in court with Manny when he asked for his records to be seen. Floyd didn't realise they could do that. But as soon as he knew, he accepted the charges and paid an undisclosed amount to Manny. You know, the guy who was his nemesis?

I'm not being biased either because i hate Manny as a person for some of the things he's said. But as a fighter, he gets all the credit in the world.

With Marquez i have it 2-2. But what has that got to do with the Barerra win being better than Canelo's whole career?

Manny was well past his best when he fought Thurman and Floyd. Floyd was in a much better shape than he was. Much better. And Thurman was in his prime. What are you talking about?

Nearly everyone Canelo has fought has been past their best. And if not, he puts many restrictions on them to make them feel as though they are.

Sorry, but you're deeply disturbed in the head if you think this madness. Fanboy "Logic" has taken a new turn with Canelo and Wilder fanatics. You motherf3ckers need to see a head doctor with these ideas in your heads. Seriously, Canelo is a fraud who will never legitimately be worthy of the HOF. Manny is a legit ATG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        You mean Floyd and Americans slandered him because he threatened one of their cowards? Yeah, we Brits have been there for decades with this shlt. Not once has it been proved Manny took PEDS. Floyd on the other hand is in very dodgy with his USADA deal where they couldn't tell the public if he failed a test or not. It went to team Mayweather. That's a red herring right there. Then you have Floyd folding in court with Manny when he asked for his records to be seen. Floyd didn't realise they could do that. But as soon as he knew, he accepted the charges and paid an undisclosed amount to Manny. You know, the guy who was his nemesis?

I'm not being biased either because i hate Manny as a person for some of the things he's said. But as a fighter, he gets all the credit in the world.

With Marquez i have it 2-2. But what has that got to do with the Barerra win being better than Canelo's whole career?

Manny was well past his best when he fought Thurman and Floyd. Floyd was in a much better shape than he was. Much better. And Thurman was in his prime. What are you talking about?

Nearly everyone Canelo has fought has been past their best. And if not, he puts many restrictions on them to make them feel as though they are.

Sorry, but you're deeply disturbed in the head if you think this madness. Fanboy "Logic" has taken a new turn with Canelo and Wilder fanatics. You motherf3ckers need to see a head doctor with these ideas in your heads. Seriously, Canelo is a fraud who will never legitimately be worthy of the HOF. Manny is a legit ATG.
        Manny used steroids.

Comment

and floyd is 2nd to manny.. canelo can't be compared to pac. they can't accept that. he's also afraid of andrade

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
            no mexicans, no bruthas, no-one who looked great in their fight, no one gets a full camp, no one gets a fair decision

p4p no.1 doe
            Lmfao pretty much. You also forgot same day weigh ins and rehydration clauses

Comment

Manny used steroids.
              That's all you have to say in reply to my post? Pathetic.

Care to show me some evidence to your desperation and slander?

Thought not.

Continue worshipping your cheating fraud. Mexico is now the embarrassment the US is.

Comment

That's all you have to say in reply to my post? Pathetic.

Care to show me some evidence to your desperation and slander?

Thought not.

Continue worshipping your cheating fraud. Mexico is now the embarrassment the US is.
                What?

Ducking drug tests for YEARS while moving up in weight and retaining speed, power, and stamina. Dude was throwing 900-1200 punches/fight which was MORE than when he was a LW and/or smaller

Comment

• Wtf!!!???

In regards to the topic of Canelo not facing other Mexican fighters, I have to say that you people ****in disgust me. This is supposed to be about boxing but instead you experts on this forum fill the need to make it as racial as possible. Now before you say "Canelo opened the door by saying it first", my response is "who gives a **** what he said." You want to ***** about his fights be my guest but don't start being racist ****s yourself. I'm not an expert on boxing like all of you but I do know one thing above all else and that is that I can't make a comment about what a person does or for what reason because unless I have first hand knowledge there's no reason to open my mouth. But apparently you all have an understanding of Canelo's game plan and what his next move is. And I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed by that. To not know the man personally and yet still know what he's thinking and doing is a ****in talent you all should take on the road. And I want all of you. Every single one of you is an expert. And to top it all off you post your expertise with the racial comments because hey, why not? I'm not a keyboard cowboy or whatever the **** you call em, because I believe in an open door policy. You got something to say and want to bring it here, just ask and I'll tell you where I live and we can get it. Nothing pisses me off more than racist ****s. Instead of talking all kinds of **** about the man, take your expert asses to Diego and ad get in his face and ask him why he does what he does. Oh that's right, you already know. I only got one thing left to say. Eat a bowl of dicks and have a nice day you racist ****s.

Comment

What?

Ducking drug tests for YEARS while moving up in weight and retaining speed, power, and stamina. Dude was throwing 900-1200 punches/fight which was MORE than when he was a LW and/or smaller
                    Manny was doing the same drug tests as any other fighter in North America. So if Manny was dodging them, so was everyone else. Please make an argument that isn't insane and incredibly stupid.

Floyd only came up with the testing to throw a road block in the way. If that was the only problem for Floyd, he would never have come up with more insane reasons to why the fight couldn't happen. It was the usual smear campaign from the US towards any threat that made them wet their pants as usual. Their fear drove them to come up with as many reasons as to why they can't fight them. It's happening with pretty much every American fighter as we speak alongside Mexican fighters who have become just as cowardly over the last 20 years or so.

You have no argument what so ever. And as a Canelo fan, your hypocrisy and delusion is typical of your side of the pond. Please get some self-awareness and a psychiatrist to help you with your clear problems.

Comment

Manny was doing the same drug tests as any other fighter in North America. So if Manny was dodging them, so was everyone else. Please make an argument that isn't insane and incredibly stupid.
                      Manny ducked the random olympic style drug tests that Floyd required.

Manny made up a litany of excuses like "giving blood weakens me" or "I'm afraid of needles". And then Manny and his team required a CUTOFF date for blood tests. That is the definition of suspicious. Combine that with Manny's sustained power while moving up in weight and INCREASING punch output and RETAINING/IMPROVING stamina.

Yeah, you've got a PED using junkie.

Comment

Working...
                      X