Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford vs Spence - in an exhibition?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should just pretend like Crawford doesn't exist and just let him take his crapy fights. His fans will still enjoy them.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      I dont hate Pac I hate is braindead fans Ive told you this before.

Manny is not calling them I wish you would stop lying to bolster your BS opinion, you are in countless threads giving a truck load of reasons why Manny shouldn't fight them, and then all you do is run them down, you really are just a troll with one idol .

As Ive said I think Manny has a great chance they not, at least not yet in Mannys class I hope he goes for them instead of the BS fights you call for.
      I also don't hate floyd i hate his fans who know very little about boxing and pretend that they know everything.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        I also don't hate floyd i hate his fans who know very little about boxing and pretend that they know everything.
        Your debating is lame with no knowledge to back it up , Ive been involved in boxing on many different levels for over 50 yrs you cant ever talk me down because you just dont have the knowledge too, you are a troll fanboy nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
          Your debating is lame with no knowledge to back it up , Ive been involved in boxing on many different levels for over 50 yrs you cant ever talk me down because you just dont have the knowledge too, you are a troll fanboy nothing more.
          nope you're the one who's lame and u proved that max kellerman was right for saying floyd fans know very little about boxing.

Comment

Working...
          X