Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford vs Spence - in an exhibition?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford vs Spence - in an exhibition?

What an idea I have just had

We know these guys will never have a real fight in their primes so why not an exhibition?

That way they can get paid but don't have to risk anything, both hands get raised and both keep their titles.

Then in typical boxing fashion we can get the real fight a decade late when both have had multiple losses and nobody really cares anymore

Since floyd was doing it regulary then it would not be bad if both of them also do it in an exhibition fight.

Comment

not a bad idea

At least then, Spence won't be afraid anymore losing his '0'

Comment

That'll probably be the only way to get those two in the ring together. I mean danm has there ever been two young undefeated champs afraid to fight each other?

Comment

They might fight. Either they have a real fight with their titles on the line or they don't. An Exhibition between the two best welterweights in the world is a really silly idea. An exhibition would make very little money and nobody wants anything less that a real 12 round fight. If a Crawford vs Spence exhibition fight is a good idea an AJ vs Fury exhibition fight should also be a good idea. Leave the exhibitions to Mike Tyson, Mayweather and the Paul brothers and the fans who want to see such fights enough to pay for them.

Comment

I think they will just make it all an exhibition for the most highly rated fight like crawford-spence so that their unbeaten record will be preserved and make it an actual fight only if they face a class C or D type of fighter so that their record will keep on enhancing.

Comment

Would never happen...... Too much pride and ego. Guys would agree to exhibition then train for a real fight.

If it ain't closed doors sparring it ain't happening

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                I think they will just make it all an exhibition for the most highly rated fight like crawford-spence so that their unbeaten record will be preserved and make it an actual fight only if they face a class C or D type of fighter so that their record will keep on enhancing.
                Seems everyone that is threat to Manny you hate, youre such a BS fanboy when Manny is gone I bet you are as well.

You should be calling for Manny to fight them instead of making every excuse for him to not fight them.

Id like to see Manny Spence TC Porter in a WW tournament that would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                  Seems everyone that is threat to Manny you hate, youre such a BS fanboy when Manny is gone I bet you are as well.

You should be calling for Manny to fight them instead of making every excuse for him to not fight them.

Id like to see Manny Spence TC Porter in a WW tournament that would be awesome.
                  I'm not like u who hate pac because he's a threat to your idol.

Pac is calling them and they don't want any part of pac beside pac is the king of the division they should accept the fight if pac is in the mood to whoop their asses.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    I'm not like u who hate pac because he's a threat to your idol.

Pac is calling them and they don't want any part of pac beside pac is the king of the division they should accept the fight if pac is in the mood to whoop their asses.
                    I dont hate Pac I hate is braindead fans Ive told you this before.

Manny is not calling them I wish you would stop lying to bolster your BS opinion, you are in countless threads giving a truck load of reasons why Manny shouldn't fight them, and then all you do is run them down, you really are just a troll with one idol .

As Ive said I think Manny has a great chance they not, at least not yet in Mannys class I hope he goes for them instead of the BS fights you call for.

Comment

Working...
                    X