Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I'll Fight Javier Fortuna Or Jorge Linares Next If Teofimo Ducks Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I'll Fight Javier Fortuna Or Jorge Linares Next If Teofimo Ducks Me

Now that Ryan Garcia has made it perfectly clear that he doesn't want to fight Devin Haney next, Haney hopes to meet Teofimo Lopez for full supremacy in the lightweight division. Unlike a Haney-Garcia fight, Haney-Lopez would be troublesome to negotiate due to their competing network and streaming service affiliations.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nobody is ducking you, and you're not fighting Linares. STFU and fight your email mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Now that Ryan Garcia has made it perfectly clear that he doesn't want to fight Devin Haney next, Haney hopes to meet Teofimo Lopez for full supremacy in the lightweight division. Unlike a Haney-Garcia fight, Haney-Lopez would be troublesome to negotiate due to their competing network and streaming service affiliations.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      What am I missing? Ryan wants Gervonta, instead of Haney.
      Is Garcia-Davis no longer one of those "troublesome to negotiate due to
      competing network and streaming service affiliations" thing?

Comment

Linares has challenged him for
        March.

Come on Haney, let’s see what you are made of!

I love the Linares vs Haney fight. Will show ya truly at what level
        Each fighter is at 135.

Haney has shown he can’t crack an egg so I fully expect Linares to win a tough hard fought decision.

Haney can box and move, just not on Linares level.

Comment

if Garcia isnt interested in fighting Haney then he must release that mando spot for someone else and should be out of top 10 WBC ranks, why double standarts, arent same rules should be applied to everyone, or mexicans are some kind of different breed
          Last edited by Satir; 01-24-2021, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
            if Garcia isnt interested in fighting Haney then he must release that mando spot for someone else and should be out of top 10 WBC ranks, why double standarts, arent same rules should be applied to everyone, or mexicans are some kind of different breed
            Ryan doesn’t GAF about that fake trinket belt LOL

Haney has no respect in the game from his peers no matter how much fast Eddie paid the WBC for the email belt..

Teo has the real WBC belt, even according to the WBC LOL..

Smartest thing Haney can do is drop the fake trinket, he will gain more respect, but he won’t because his guarantee purses will go down from DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Nobody is ducking you, and you're not fighting Linares. STFU and fight your email mandatory.
              This kid is a f***ing clown.

He’s the Dillian Whyte of 135.

Always talking the talk, never walking the walk.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Haney won’t dare challenge Linares.

He will fight Fortuna, just as he did with gamboa.. he’s the clown of the game right now.

Comment

If Lopez doesnt fight the Australian cat then he must fight Haney. Teo shouldn't duck since he has in his mind this take over thing going 🥊

Comment

Jorge Linares????

Comment

Working...
                    X