Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Canelo Not Facing The Best Right Now, Yildirim is a Punching Bag, I'm Not Paying!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AASGAA57! View Post
    I agree with Bradley, but the fight must happened in order for Canelo to retain the title. Canel already said I want all the titles at 168lb. Now someone here said that Mayflowers never fought anyone as bad as this fighter that Canelo is fighting. Let me refresh your fking memory. Carlos Baldomir, and a fighter with a 0-0-0 and an expensive ppv that all of you Maymorons paid for. There is teo sets of 👁 in the wors Mississippi and you all are atill blind!
    Wasn't Baldomir the champ, fresh off beating Zab Judah?

Comment

Didn't some punching bag Ruslan give this Uncle Tom a beating that made him retire. Bradley is only known for getting a gift decision against Manny and chose to stay on the other side instead of fighting all other top WWs that weren't with TR

Comment

So is Bradley admitting to illegally streaming the fight? He cannot afford $20.00?

Comment

Just further proof you won't find much objectivity from ESPN's broadcast crew. Bradley somehow criticizes Canelo for staying busy putting in the work necessary to unify on top of his stacked resume, yet he has nothing but praise for Crawford who's 33 and wasting his prime years doing nothing to separate himself from the pack. And as bad as guys like Bradley are, it's even worse on their Spanish language crew where you'll have some guys who say anything for clicks: One of the guys on ESPN's p4p voting panel Pilatti tried to allege that Canelo-Smith was staged and Smith was deliberately throwing punches off the mark. Ridiculous stuff.
          Last edited by Caxcan; 01-22-2021, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
            To be fair to Crawford he has yet to face somebody as garbage as Yildirim.
            Are we saying that Jeff Horn is above Yildirim?

Comment

I loved Tim as a fighter but who in the world takes Tim Bradley seriously? the fact that ESPN still have him as a commentator is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Are we saying that Jeff Horn is above Yildirim?
                horn beat pacqiao, yildram just got a majority decision over a 46 year old journeyman.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobratu View Post
                  Let me guess tho brutha Bradley you’re ok with the level of compe Crawford and Spence are facing?

Man this guys a clown canelo just beat the crap out of the Ring magazine #1 ranked smw yet you clowns are ok with giving Floyd passes with bum ass berto and many others.

Yea we know why they get passes yet canelo gets criticized after beating the best smw and takes a tune up.

Typical
                  The best SuperMiddle that was f3cked over with only 4 weeks training and travelling. With the size of Callum, the Canelo plan worked. Context is everything within a story. Canelo is an absolute fraud. It's degrading how he goes about it all the time. He's a coward and a cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurDimes View Post
                    People who think anyone can challenge Canelo on resume on the pound for pound are just silly so I have no idea what this hogwash coming out of Bradley’s mouth is about. Canelo is the only fighter out there right now who is consistently going out and putting on a show while challenging himself at the same time. He keeps moving up, fighting champions, and winning plain and simple.

What the heck has Charlo, or Andrade, or even Benavidez done to prove they deserve the fight more than Kovalev, Jacobs, or even Smith?? Canelo is absolutely the last guy you can call out right now for fighting chumps.
                    Canelo's resume is a joke disgrace. It's all smoke and mirrors. Manipulation over shot and smaller fighters who are in a very bad spot and have a mass of restrictions put against them. Anyone buying into Canelo is against an even playing field and is dishonest.

Prove me wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Rbs3rd View Post
                      Please tell me that you dont really think callum smith was the best at 168. I hope that was a bit of sarcasm.
                      Why wasn't he? Because of the Ryder fight? Ryder is much better than his resume suggests.

Don't tell me it was Benevidez for you? Check out the Gavril fight to see him struggle too. Difference is though, Gavril is a complete turkey.

Plant? Please. He's beaten no one and would get absolutely smashed by Callum. It's a mismatch.

The only one with any credibility as number 1 is Saunders. But i have a feeling it isn't him with you?

Comment

Working...
                      X