Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Yildirim, Two-Fight Matchroom Deal Made Official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haney and Andrade need to leave Hearn. He's not doing ***** for them.

Comment

Two fight deal with MatchRoom! Yildrim, then the GGG trilogy! Meanwhile, let's hope for Plant vs. Benavidez!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Two fight deal with MatchRoom! Yildrim, then the GGG trilogy! Meanwhile, let's hope for Plant vs. Benavidez!

This is the fight I want. The winner can fight Canelo but right now this is the best fight at 168. Bad blood and varied styles make this intriguing.

Comment

When was the last time bjs fought?

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
            [/B]

This is the fight I want. The winner can fight Canelo but right now this is the best fight at 168. Bad blood and varied styles make this intriguing.
            Facts! I also hope Jermall Charlo moves up to 168 this year! I would love to see him fight Plant, Benavidez, or Morrell! Do you think Canelo fights GGG or BJ Saunders in May?

Comment

Lots of moaning about a matchup here but in reality if he’s fighting may also then this is basically an extra fight many others just wouldn’t have had. So in that regards - and given it’s on dazn - it’s part of a monthly subscription for a lot on here.

So a win win really, don’t understand the complaints

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                [/B]

Real bad blood there but there’s no chance of them fighting next. Plant wants that Canelo fight and won’t risk getting into a war against Benevidez and make less money.

I love the fight but it won’t happened until both guys get canelo. I honestly feel like a very focused Benevidez stops plant and Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                  When was the last time bjs fought?
                  Martin Murray December I think

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                    Martin Murray December I think
                    Alright cool. I also remember people saying bjs looked good too. I wasn't sure when.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      He’s probably on the Ingle nasal spray already...

You give BJS any chance?
                      He could be on the nasal spray it's "legal out of competition", a weird one where that definition changes UKAD to VADA. Hopefully, he's not dumb enough to use it again regardless. He deserved to lose the belt just for being stupid but apparently it's common knowledge in boxing circles as to what idiot advised him it was ok.

Comment

Working...
                      X