Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner's Fight On Showtime Moved From 2/13 To 2/20; Still Trying To Secure Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
    I remember when Jay Z offered AB $40 million to sign with Rock but Noooo!!!!....and then most recently Shantay Whiner $120 million to go fight at dazn......What is going on with these clowns at Protecting Boxing Cowards???.....I know , just start matching them tough....churn that roster because these boxers have a shelf life....tick tock the clock is ticking and Fathertime dont forgive nobody
    Couldnt have said it any better

Comment

Why is boxing filled with so many clowns? How is on even allowed? All those welters and they figh no one. They all seem afraid of Bud. Now the dig up this clown. See if Kahn is available or the other idiot Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Where’s bud? It’ll be the 2nd best ww win on his record lol
        There's no way on God's green earth that Broner even thinks about fighting Bud. I'm assuming they and he wants a winnable fight and that ain't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
          If not Boots or Virgil Ortiz, let Broner beat the hashish oil out of Thurman's head!
          Broner couldn't win any of those fights, not even Thurman, although at least that fight would provide a reasonable excuse to get rid of one of them.

Comment

Working...
          X