Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Inks Pact With Matchroom, Will Face Yildirim Feb. 27 On DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Inks Pact With Matchroom, Will Face Yildirim Feb. 27 On DAZN

The sport's biggest attraction and most sought-after free agent will remain put for the time being. Saul Canelo' Alvarez has decided to remain with DAZN-USA, as a one-fight deal was struck with promoter Eddie Hearn according to sources with knowledge of ongoing talks between all parties. As previously reported by BoxingScene.com, the fight will consist of a mandatory WBC super middleweight title versus Avni Yildirim, which will take place Feb. 27 at a venue to be determined.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I sure this deal includes BJS in May as well

Coppinger saying this one will be in Florida that is interesting
    Last edited by sicko; 01-20-2021, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Canelo keeping his options open.

Comment

Yawn fight. Saul should and needs to get yildrim out of there in no less than 3-4 rounds. I get it cause its a mando but hoping he fights better opp after.

Comment

This clown is consistently stealing money by taking the least path of resistance

Comment

Well its a terrible fight

But Canelo has been on a decent run so can't complain that much

I just won't be watching it, maybe on YouTube or something later on

Comment

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
              This clown is consistently stealing money by taking the least path of resistance
              Did you miss the part about "mandatory?" Or maybe the part about his next two being discussed are two CHAMPIONS Plant and BJS?

I'm guessing these aren't good enough for YOU as well?

Comment

Interesting that it ended up in Miami. Glad Canelo is getting this out of the way in a hurry so Cinco De Mayo is open for Saunders or Plant

Comment

One fight deal? There's still minimal hope.

Comment

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
                    Its a mando fight. Not much he can do here. He can either drop a belt & have some mfers say he's ducking Yildirim or he can fight this guy to keep his belt & have mfers saying he's cherry picking. Its a lose lose situation BUT its not fooking Canelo's fault. Its the power structure of boxing thats fooking r3tarded thats the problem here & in lotsa situations.

Comment

Working...
                    X