Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yoka-Djeko Set For March 5, De Carolis-Richards Secured By Matchroom, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yoka-Djeko Set For March 5, De Carolis-Richards Secured By Matchroom, More

The fight for the vacant European Union heavyweight title between rising French star Tony Yoka (9-0) and Belgian Joel Tambwe Djeko (17-2-1) is now on for March 5 in Nantes (France). The purse bids that were set for tomorrow (Jan 20) are thus off.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Never heard of him, but that's gonna be the case with about 90% of french boxers so....yeah don't know **** about him.

Looks like a career Cruiser though, so that's not a good look.

Comment

Yoka is very good. He's going to win by ko in 1-2.

But I hope he scales up a little bit...come on!

Comment

Yoka is almost 29, at the same stage of his career, AJ had beat klitschko and held two world titles.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Never heard of him, but that's gonna be the case with about 90% of french boxers so....yeah don't know **** about him.

Looks like a career Cruiser though, so that's not a good look.
          Amazingly I’ve seen this guy live.

He fought Craig Kennedy a few years back on Cyclone card. Put Kennedy down twice and was unlucky not to get the decision IMO.

He’s definitely a Cruiserweight though. Yoka should obliterate him.

Comment

After his impressive 1st rd KO of Duhaupas i was looking forward to the Milas fight. The new opponent is a massive let down but with covid it is probably hard to get opponents

Comment

I've never heard of Pezhan Seifkhani, but to make matters worse I've never heard of the RBO. Can anyone help me out?

Comment

Yoka needs to fix his flaws. Good power, good offense, stamina holds up, but he allows opponents way too easily to close the distance on him and doesnt have advanced defense to slip or roll with shots, just takes punches on his guard and is vulnerable for uppercuts.
                Feet are too flat, cant properly maintain range with movement and jabs.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                  Yoka needs to fix his flaws. Good power, good offense, stamina holds up, but he allows opponents way too easily to close the distance on him and doesnt have advanced defense to slip or roll with shots, just takes punches on his guard and is vulnerable for uppercuts.
                  Feet are too flat, cant properly maintain range with movement and jabs.
                  Yoka needs rounds.

I wish he would rematch Hammer soon.

Comment

Big Joe is getting waxed. He's an enormous cruiser but he lacks power even at that weight, Yoka puts him to sleep early. Richards will shut out De Carolis in a bore

Comment

Working...
                    X