Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dominic Breazeale Vows To Blast Out Otto Wallin With Huge Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have they said if this will be shown n in the uk yet?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Actually, I disagree about Breaseale's chin. He's shown to have a pretty great chin as a lot of his wins were basically just blocking punches with his face until his opponent got tired. That's the reason that UK fans finally gave Wilder respect on his power after that fight.

The rest I agree with though.
      I can see your point. Most of the dudes that he beat by catching shots to the chin were the likes of Fred Kassi and Billy Zumbrun tho. I just remember him getting dropped violently by Izu Ugonoh, nearly getting decapitated by Wilder and getting beat down by AJ (admittedly all big ****ers). Everything is relative I guess. I'm really jazzed for this one!

Comment

Sure you are, Dominic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          Hot air and delusions will be swept away pretty quickly when you see AJ being the one out-boxing Fury.
          And then you woke up

Joshua has as much chance of outboxing Fury as you do winning a beauty contest.

Zero.

Comment

This is a good match-up. I will like to see a Breazeale win by KO to open up a ring: Fury by UD, Wilder by BKO, Breazeale by KO thereby setting Breazeale up for a match with Fury

Comment

Now just watch how this BUM Dominique Breazeale handles Otto Wallin easily.....I tried to tell you guys this was coming. Dumb Tyson fury fans were screaming "wallin is a 'well' class fighter" LOL...the WORLD is gonna see that he just is not a world class fighter. I warned everyone this was gonna happen. Tyson Fury is a certified and complete BUM and if this fight doesn't prove that to you then certainly the absolute mauling he'll receive from Joshua should bring it home for you in a major way.

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
                This is a good match-up. I will like to see a Breazeale win by KO to open up a ring: Fury by UD, Wilder by BKO, Breazeale by KO thereby setting Breazeale up for a match with Fury
                Breazeale is a bum but he's ALL WRONG for Tyson Fury....LOL...that's a banana peel waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  Where did you get that picture from in your Avatar, Plunge?
                  I think it was on a story to website about the fight and I had to zoom in and take a screen shot mate.....I’ll try and rack my brains where I found it fella

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    And then you woke up

Joshua has as much chance of outboxing Fury as you do winning a beauty contest.

Zero.
                    Joshua is gonna knock fury into tomorrow....uppercut uppercut....left hook and right hand straight down the pipe and fury falls like a Canadian redwood tree.
                    Timber to the big gypo

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                      I think it was on a story to website about the fight and I had to zoom in and take a screen shot mate.....I’ll try and rack my brains where I found it fella
                      It's been floating around for a while, i've uploaded a higher res version for you here

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                      Joshua is gonna knock fury into tomorrow....uppercut uppercut....left hook and right hand straight down the pipe and fury falls like a Canadian redwood tree.
                      Timber to the big gypo
                      Only if he doesn't spit his gumshield out and quit first!
                      Last edited by removed; 01-19-2021, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X