No announcement yet.

Mayweather popping dirty paperwork surfaces on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
    Weird... Isn't that how pacquiao got accused of? lol..
    Pacquiao turned down the biggest fight in history over drug testing.

Comment

The insecure little man is a dope cheat. I think the ones with sense already know that. Only his imbecile ghetto followers are in denial. That's why he stay cooked up in Vegas cos he got the commission on his payroll. Like they always say, when you point a finger at someone, three is pointing directly at you.

Comment

It says over 4 is abnormal. And the result is under 4. How is that a failed test?

And since when did Floyd own WADA?

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the majority are pushing the boundaries, but this seems like a whole lot of nothing to me.

Comment

Lol I hope FLoyd sues these fools for slander

Comment

Worse than anything Canelo did.

Comment

This isn't new and floyd has proven several times that he's a drug cheat.

People who believe that floyd isn't a cheater is just an obvious died hard floyd fan.

Abnormal T/E ratio which can only happen if a person is on PEDS

Injecting himself with xylocaine, lydocaine and other illegal substance that can numb the pain.

And finallly his very infamous illegal IV.

These are all 101% facts.
              Last edited by pasawayako; 01-16-2021, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
                Lol I hope FLoyd sues these fools for slander
                Lol. Floyd will never ever try to sue hauser cuz he knowall of his secret cheats will come out

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxGod View Post
                  low T/E ratio is a indication of either cancer or you crashed your system with something. That doesnt happen naturally.
                  Could it just be you were over training to the point where you are damaging your body? I remember seeing jon jones and daniel cormier with very low t/e levels and both passing.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                    It says over 4 is abnormal. And the result is under 4. How is that a failed test?

And since when did Floyd own WADA?

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the majority are pushing the boundaries, but this seems like a whole lot of nothing to me.
                    That’s actually the point. When the et is higher it’s supposedly used to mask high t levels or it’s a serious sign of doping. I’m not knowledgable here but that’s the gist of it if I understand it correctly

I remember this from when Victor Conte called out Jon Jones’ results as suspicious over it with these type of numbers because they’re super irregular...then lo and behold, he popped afterwards and Conte was 100% right.

This is sad if true. It probably is as with every top athlete but it still sucks when it was someone seen as a voice against it

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
                      Could it just be you were over training to the point where you are damaging your body? I remember seeing jon jones and daniel cormier with very low t/e levels and both passing.

Conte actually had spoken about it and Cormiers were seen as normal in terms of ratios and fluctuation and Jones were seen as giant red flags. You can probably google it cuz I dont’t know s hit about this but he talked about how weird it was and then Jones later popped upon further target testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X