Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: I Am Cautiously Optimistic We're Gonna See Spence-Crawford In Late 2021

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Ward is right, late 2021, after Crawford leaves Top Rank! In the meantime, let's get Crawford vs. Porter! Get off that $1 Million dollar offer to Porter and make it realistic!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      Ward is making his money from Arum...
      I wonder how that relationship is now, after Shakur is blowing up Herring vs. Frampton in London! Ward (and J-Prince) is making money off Shakur too!

Shakur Stevenson signs with James Prince, Andre Ward

December 7, 2016:

Standout American Olympian Shakur Stevenson has begun forming his team to make his transition into the professional ranks. While he has yet to sign a promotional deal at this point, ****** reports that he’s just signed a managerial deal with James Prince, light heavyweight champion Andre Ward, and attorney Josh Dubin.

Ward, whom is reportedly close to Stevenson, is also guided in his ongoing career by both Prince and Dubin, so it sounds like Shakur is looking to capture some team synergy.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2016/12/...nce-andre-ward

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        I wonder how that relationship is now, after Shakur is blowing up Herring vs. Frampton in London! Ward (and J-Prince) is making money off Shakur too!

Shakur Stevenson signs with James Prince, Andre Ward

December 7, 2016:

Standout American Olympian Shakur Stevenson has begun forming his team to make his transition into the professional ranks. While he has yet to sign a promotional deal at this point, ****** reports that he’s just signed a managerial deal with James Prince, light heavyweight champion Andre Ward, and attorney Josh Dubin.

Ward, whom is reportedly close to Stevenson, is also guided in his ongoing career by both Prince and Dubin, so it sounds like Shakur is looking to capture some team synergy.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2016/12/...nce-andre-ward
        Ward doesn’t work with Shakur anymore. Right?

Comment

Ward needs to ask himself a question. With other stars and super stars fighting hotel bus boys. And Errol fighting the best competition including chasing a fight with a solid belt-holder and
          all time great in Manny Pacquiao, why is this the fight that needs to happen yesterday?

Canelo, GGG, Crawford, all get support from Ward and Bradley to fight at best gimme’s. But Errol who fights a top 5 Welterweight after a life threatening accident is the target of intense pressure? GTFOH here you company man.

Comment

I look at Pacquiao as the perfect example in this scenario.. he was grossly limited with opposition UNTIL he left TR. Buds gotta leave if he wants better fights simple. I remember people were saying floyd was ****in pac lol with no understanding arum held the key to that fight being. Pbc treats the fighters better and arum doesn't want crawford seeing that

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              I ****en hate Spence now. Until he fights Bud I won’t watch another one of his boring ass fights.
              don't be a idiot and believe every dam thing that you read.

Comment

Pac spence winner vs winner of crawford porter to unify the division. Nice idea but Bob, ugh, I know better. Buds gotta leave because as fans we want to see him against the guys at PBC. As a fan it sucks hearing"fans" calling him a duck, he's a great fighter stuck with limited options at top rank. Look at floyd, manny, oscar..all had to leave tr and we're successful afterwards, you gotta leave tr bud. There's fans like myself who understand the politics.
                Last edited by Catch n shoot; 01-13-2021, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  As far as I know, he's still with him & J-Prince?

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                    Maybe he did split w/ Dre, but stayed with J-Prince.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z7TGv_bLZI

Comment

“Tap your representative on the shoulder and say, make the fight”...that’s all it takes huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X