Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev Wants To Shut Dillian Whyte's Mouth, Says Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev Wants To Shut Dillian Whyte's Mouth, Says Promoter

Ivaylo Gotzev, co-promoter for heavyweight contender Kubrat Pulev, says the Bulgarian boxer would love to get in the ring with British contender Dillian Whyte. Last month, Pulev suffered the second defeat of his career - when he was stopped in nine rounds by IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO champion Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Povetkin is much better than Pulev. Imo Povetkin in his prime was a strenght of nature despite his "small" size.

Comment

Whyte would beat Pulev who is old and pretty poor

Comment

I don’t want to see Pulev on a main event on any major network. He stinks and literally throws the same combos with poor technique.

At this point he just looking for another payday

Comment

Seems a standard response after losing to AJ now? ��

Comment

I'd be ok with this fight but I think Whyte beats him. I remember a few years ago they were to meet in an IBF final eliminator. To everyone's surprise team Pulev outbid Hearn & was going to stage the fight in Bulgaria but Whyte then decline so Pulev beat Hughie Furt to get his mandatory position. I think Whyte would have beat him & could have fought Joshua. Although he did decline a shot at Joshua after as well.

Comment

Kick rocks, Pulev.

Dillian Shyte said he wants Luis Ortiz and Ortiz has accepted the challenge.

We're just waiting to hear a response back from Shyte. Any day now...

Comment

2 laughable non factors.

Comment

I prefer Pulev vs Joyce while Whyte sort himself out with Povetkin.

Comment

The problem with Whyte is he opens his big mouth and leaves himself open to ridicule but then goes on to fight someone half decent anyway.
                    There is no way he was going to fight Ortiz and Povetkin in the space of a few months.
                    The problem with Ortiz is he opens his big mouth and leaves himself open to ridicule but then goes on to fight someone out of the top 50 in any world rankings!

Comment

Working...
                    X