Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Coach: Joshua Must Be Physical With Fury, Avoid Style Used For Ruiz, Pulev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
    LMAO. You just have zero ability to discern bs from reality. Either that or you're a troll.

EDIT: Dude, even that old racist bore Hopkins is calling Wilder out for his lies, (link below) and still people like you believe him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZMeN3fQmq8

why are you quoting a racist bore ?

dude, I remember that ooooold video... where AJ said that he will not be pushed into fighting Wilder... and that he does not care if the fight does not happen until 2020

what happened next?... surprise surprise... they turned down $50m in one negotiation, and then refused to sign the contract in another negotiation

they lied to you idiot AJ fans, just like they lied to the idiot Golovkin fans

I am guessing you must be a Golovkin fan as well LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      why are you quoting a racist bore ?

dude, I remember that ooooold video... where AJ said that he will not be pushed into fighting Wilder... and that he does not care if the fight does not happen until 2020

what happened next?... surprise surprise... they turned down $50m in one negotiation, and then refused to sign the contract in another negotiation

they lied to you idiot AJ fans, just like they lied to the idiot Golovkin fans

I am guessing you must be a Golovkin fan as well LMAO
      Did you storm the capitol with the other ***** believers? You do appear to be the gullible type.

Comment

• Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
        Did you storm the capitol with the other ***** believers? You do appear to be the gullible type.

did you believe that horse-shlt from Golovkin, as well as that horse-shlt from AJ?

Comment

• It will be a similar match as Fury vs Vladimir Klitschko. Fury is hard to hit, and will definitely be a favorite. Joshua should attack him with a series of punches, he can only beat Fury by knocking him out. It is almost impossible to beat him on points. Valin had good tactics for Fury, but he is not such a strong puncher.

Comment

Working...
          X