Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGuigan: Ryan Garcia Has a Great Chance Against Devin Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McGuigan: Ryan Garcia Has a Great Chance Against Devin Haney

Promoter and former champion Barry McGuigan was ringside in Dallas, Texas, and watched rising lightweight star Ryan Garcia score a knockout win over Olympic gold medal winner Luke Campbell to capture the WBC interim-title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

barry still got some cash after he was caught robbing frampton

Comment

Tank Davis vs R. Garcia in may or sept. Let's hope they make it may.

Comment

Tank vs Garcia, it would be a good fight as both got powers in their hands but i lean on Tank to beat Garcia
        Last edited by greenarcher89; 01-08-2021, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by greenarcher89 View Post
          Tank vs Garcia, it would be a good fight as both got powers in their hands but i lean on Tank to beat Garcia
          I feel the same way. Tank has concussive power.

Comment

Ryan can't box, not very good. If he fixes that, he could be unbeatable at 135. He has power, but it's sweeping punches, and he doesn't use lateral movement. Holds his chin up and his hands out, backs up in a line. His jab is a power punch, he commits instead of range finding. That's a lot of minuses, but also a lot of places he can improve.

Comment

I favour Tank but, in fairness, I bet on Campbell so what do I know?

Comment

Yeah, go tell Barry Uncle Roger said;

Most People Don’t Know Sh_I About Boxing!

Before I call Steve Cruz on his a_s.

Comment

I wonder if Ryan's gonna be like Canelo where people just don't like him for no reason and say he's gonna be exposed Korda his next fight his whole career than it just never happens

Comment

McGuigan's analysis here was better than I expected. I thought his observations were conveyed lucidly and concisely. Nicely rounded too -- able to say how he rates these different fighters without trashing anyone and actually explained the reasoning behind his judgement.

Comment

Working...
                    X