No announcement yet.

Loma Offense Vs. Lopez - GIFs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

In fairness to him, tho, he was taking fire from everywhere. Too much critique to defend against all at once. I'm sure he's still a good poster.
    That's fair and yeah I tried to acknowledge that in the 2nd line there. Anyone who loves boxing has something to contribute here.

Comment

• Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      He doesn't seem to keen to give him a rematch, at least until he's lost a step or two, very like Mayweather would do. He should have been thankful that Lomachenko gave him the opportunity, instead of shooting off his big mouth all the time. Plenty of wind anyway, mostly hot air.

He seems very narcissistic.
      But Mayweather granted immediate rematches to the 2 close fights he had?

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
        Lomadeaux's definition of trolling is kind of vague and essentially seems like if you disagree with him, or have another opinion, you may or may not be a troll?

Bit of a strange fella but obviously passionate about boxing.
        What?... I replied to a post from a dude who doesn't get it late... What the hell are you talking about? Trolling.... I literally ENDED the entire trolling of the Lopez-Loma fight. With a SINGLE post.........

Comment

• Bump for BoxingisGreat and other dumb ass trolls. Thank you.

Comment

• BUMP *New thread about Lomachenko saying he thought fight was a draw, and multiple trolls starting the same old thing up. Here you go.

Comment

• Loma boxed well, but he did NOT win this fight. I had it 7-5 Teofimo and though the 12th round decided it. I am a pretty big Loma fan and wanted him to win, but Teofimo proved many of us wrong. I wish he gives Loma a rematch, but I do not believe Loma would win. Unfortunately he is on the wrong side of 30 and has a good amount of boxing 'miles' on that body. Will always root for him though. Cheers!

Comment

• "There's no point in fighting Lomachenko," Lopez said to ESPN. "I think that moving forward. That's all it is, keep moving forward. Everything happened for its reasons. That's really it. I beat the man that everybody said was the man. When the going went tough, he backed off. So now it's all about staying forward on it."

****in boxingscene clowns...

Comment

• Originally posted by StoptheFight View Post
                  Loma boxed well, but he did NOT win this fight. I had it 7-5 Teofimo and though the 12th round decided it. I am a pretty big Loma fan and wanted him to win, but Teofimo proved many of us wrong. I wish he gives Loma a rematch, but I do not believe Loma would win. Unfortunately he is on the wrong side of 30 and has a good amount of boxing 'miles' on that body. Will always root for him though. Cheers!
                  What do you think now?

Comment

• I think Loma lost to 3 people, none of them great

Comment

• Originally posted by LeOoze View Post
                      I think Loma lost to 3 people, none of them great
                      Is that why they all ran from a rematch?

Comment

Working...
                      X