Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Franchon Crews-Dezurn: If You Don't Like To Fight, Don't Get in The Ring With Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Franchon Crews-Dezurn: If You Don't Like To Fight, Don't Get in The Ring With Me!

By Thomas Gerbasi - Fight week. Two words WBC / WBO super middleweight champion Franchon Crews-Dezurn didn't know if she would be hearing anytime soon, but here she is, a few days away from a non-title bout against Ashleigh Curry on Saturday that puts her back in the ring for the first time in nearly a year. Everything is seemingly different than it was...
    [Click Here To Read More]

You go into the ring for a fight not for a fashion show. She'll always be remembered for this embarassing incident:

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      You go into the ring for a fight not for a fashion show. She'll always be remembered for this embarassing incident:

That was pretty damn funny

Comment

I like Franchon, man, seems like a cool chick with a whole lot about her, I like that she's got other stuff going on in her life too. Seen some interviews sounds like she just got a good attitude to life, someone it'd be cool to know in person.

Like to see her in with Hammer, although I think Marshall would take her apart if she comes back to 168.

EDIT: you ain't wrong about the hair though Roll... chick needs a do that she can wear in and out of the ring, can't be having your wig come off halfway through a fight.
        Last edited by Citizen Koba; 12-30-2020, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Comment

Only reason I came to this thread to post that incident.

Kinda feel bad for her having to fight a man on PEDS though. At least it was changed to NC and got her shiny trinkets back.

Comment

This the ***** who weave came off in a fight

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka1 View Post
                That was pretty damn funny
                She dumb why wear a wig in a fight

Comment

I'm still pissed that she had to fight that man-thing on PED's in her last fight. She paid her dues having to fight a man in a professional title fight. I like her and wish her the best! You go girl!
                  Last edited by richardt; 12-30-2020, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Nowhere near as embarrassed as that man-thing who was busted for PED's and stripped.
                    Last edited by richardt; 12-30-2020, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X