Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: 'F--k It, I'll Go To 168' To Fight Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do It! He has a ton of Options at 168 even without Canelo!
    Jermall Charlo vs Danny Jacobs, David Benavidez, Caleb Plant and Chris Eubank are all great fights for him

Comment

• Originally posted by whirlout View Post
      Listen to yourself. The eye test should tell you Canelo and Charlo not even in the same league. I will give his brother a better shot than him. You saw what Sergey was able to do when he put pressure on this guy, Canelo will be doing that early and often at a supreme level. Too skilled, too strong and too durable. Put that aside, you talk about Canelo running from people. When you are the cash cow, you 'll have everybody and their mama sitting idle and begging you for a payday. Can you tell us why Charlo still don't have any fighter of note on his resume and he's been a pro at 160 now for a while. What does Canelo have to gain right now from fighting him? Hes got no 168 title, he brings not much to the table. He needs to prove himself and by the way, this is common sense take and you dont have to be a Canelo fan to say these things. Canelo likely got a Caleb Plant, Saunders and perhaps GGG coming up and your boy just sitting around hoping. Now that's SAD
      Now you know better than to act like the eyeball test tells you who wins..Canelo is not some unstoppable Roy Jones jr level fighter. GGG came back in him in two fights and he's slow and prodding. Canelo will have problems with Andrade, Benavidez...Charlo might really really hurt him. Canelo ducking people in his prime is pitiful. Its weak. He cheated 3 years ago..he should be doing everything in his power to clean his legacy up.

Comment

• "America need a new champ. America need a new swag god. Y’all still on that old sh-t. C’mon, man. Grow up. Canelo never gave me no contract. I ain’t ever ducked Canelo."

How about a champ who can speak the Queen's English? Seriously, 90% of Americans simply aren't fluent in Jive

Comment

• This thread and his quote was made on December 22, 2020. We are in March.

what happened to him going to 168? The IBF belt is there for the taking. He can make the fight with Plant in May, June at the latest. The IBF belt is his only bargaining chip to secure a fight with Canelo in September.

so what's going on? What's the hold up? Why can't anyone that keeps crying about Canelo explain to me why Charlo isn't making any moves?

Comment

• Canelo doesn’t need Charlie

those guys fight good!

Comment

• I like this type of talk

Comment

• So how many days so far and counting...

Comment

• Just another **** talker.

Comment

Working...
                  X