Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: 'F--k It, I'll Go To 168' To Fight Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: 'F--k It, I'll Go To 168' To Fight Canelo!

If push comes to shove, middleweight titleholder Jermall Charlo would have no problem hiking up to the 168-pound division to take on newly minted super middleweight titleholder and boxing kingpin Canelo Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Here is a link to my thread on JC acknowledging the offer from DLH:

Chris Mannix vs Jermall Charlo, Talks Canelo, Andrade Offers. Charlo gets HEATED 🔥🔥

Also the link to him talking about it:
    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

I also want to point out again, that he consistently mentions Canelo's name at least 4x (if not more) more than he mentions Andrade''s name. Which is also a Middleweight unification. Sh?t he don't even Mention GGG like that no more.
    Last edited by MPDKSAB; 12-22-2020, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Charlo

Do yourself a favor Charlo and fight Benevides, plant, Andrade, and or Saunders. Get yourself a belt first. Canelo wants to clean out 168. Otherwise, you're wasting your time. But yes, this is a fight we want to see.

Comment

I can't believe ODLH made an offer either! That's probably one of the reasons Canelo is no longer his client! Mr. Charlo, Canelo has to face Yildrim, so in the meantime Caleb Plant needs a real fight! Handle your biz fam!

Comment

Am tired of this guy. We know he is a slave and wouldn’t be allowed to do shit. Just sit down and let your brother who for me is more real do the talking.

He already turn down an offer from GBP to fight Canelo, he turn down 7m to fight Boo Boo. Do not entertain this clout chaser.

Comment

Originally posted by fantasy5021 View Post
            Do yourself a favor Charlo and fight Benevides, plant, Andrade, and or Saunders. Get yourself a belt first. Canelo wants to clean out 168. Otherwise, you're wasting your time. But yes, this is a fight we want to see.
            Right. Especially if you take into account that he's with the PBC platform, getting a fight with Plant or Benavidez should be easy.

Comment

Charlo vs Plant , Billy Joe vs Demetrius A. These four all have weak resumes need a big win in order to earn a shot against Canelo.

Comment

Clout chasing cvnt. I call BS. Big name fighters bring out PBC clout chasers. Even Spence is at it. Utter BS that he has any plans to face Canelo.

Comment

You never got a contract because you're Dad Haymon never let it get past him he said "no son". Canelo eats him for breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Am tired of this guy. We know he is a slave and wouldn’t be allowed to do shit. Just sit down and let your brother who for me is more real do the talking.

He already turn down an offer from GBP to fight Canelo, he turn down 7m to fight Boo Boo. Do not entertain this clout chaser.
                    Yes mell is the one who has proven to fear & duck no one. Mall not so much....

Mell is the one who went after unifications with non gingers,Mall has barely stepped it up a bit by Deryev but he needs to back up that mouth

Comment

Working...
                    X