Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Am Surprised Canelo Beat Callum So Easily; Goes To Show You How Good He Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
    where are all these great north american fighters ready to take out canelo? i cant see them, go find them and tell them to stop hiding and fight so we can see all these great fights, this is boxing not hide and seek

btw u r up early for a north american poster
    Both Charlo brothers, Demetrius, Benavidez, Gilberto Zurdo Ramirez, Anthony Dirrell

Comment

No one believes you Edward. No fighter who got beat by a domestic fighter like Ryder is ever going to give Canelo a good fight. You knew you were just feeding Canelo more European fodder. I’m getting even more sick of Edward Hearn and his shifty ways, feeding that stiff to Canelo rather than Andrade who is a legitimate threat just shows Edward is BEGGING to be Canelo’s promoter like he is for GGG. And Edward will gladly feed him more domestic level cream puffs to keep the money train going

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
        Callum another Euro Scrub that Canelo beat up on.. how many does he have now.. Matthew Hatton, Amir Khan, Liam Smith, Callum geez.. another reason why his sale numbers will never increase significantly.. he fights Euro trash that no American wants to watch him fight
        Finally, we agree

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
          Both Charlo brothers, Demetrius, Benavidez, Gilberto Zurdo Ramirez, Anthony Dirrell
          the charlo brothers only arrived recently when the division cleared out and they are no spring chickens, andrade needs a good kick up his arse, benavidez seems to have problems keeping his title, i dont see anyone of them stepping up to the plate, get them moving then

Comment

where are all these great north american fighters ready to take out canelo? i cant see them, go find them and tell them to stop hiding and fight so we can see all these great fights, this is boxing not hide and seek

btw u r up early for a north american poster
            You might want to check your clock again, your timing is off....keep in mind that mainland USA has 4 time zones

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
              I don't understand why fans don't demand more out of their fighters. Actually, it's completely pathetic the amount of fawning grown men can do over other grown men. I used to like GGG, but when it was clear that he was ducking Andre Ward and had no desire to prove he was the best p4p, I said screw that guy. I don't understand why Canelo fans don't do the same.
              Too right, he wanted no part of Andre Ward and bluntly admitted he wasn’t ready for him. The only person he had ever wanted to fight has been Canelo and it’s clear at this point that GGG lacks the drive in his game to bull forward and win by grinding out a brawl. He tries to win throwing jabs and sitting back. If he didn’t show anything the first two times what makes anyone thing he will a third time and at 40 or so?

Comment

It doesn't take a fan to see that Canelo has taken his game to a completely different level. He's pushing all time great status right now, he's perfected his craft and has an amazing set of tools that allow him to execute his plan in the ring.

You're seeing a prime all time great right now, I know he's controversial because he's had a few close decisions go his way and got caught for PEDs, but people need to put that aside and enjoy what they're watching, because it's pretty special right now. Guy is giving lessons in the Sweet Science every bout right now.

Comment

the charlo brothers only arrived recently when the division cleared out and they are no spring chickens, andrade needs a good kick up his arse, benavidez seems to have problems keeping his title, i dont see anyone of them stepping up to the plate, get them moving then
                  Bro, stop being a bullshyt artist. You just disqualified some of the most exciting fighters for Canelo....while Canelo has fought the G-d awful smith brothers, Fielding, old Kovalev after a few losses and knockouts on his record, the HORRENDOUS Chavez Jr, Kirkland, etc etc. Even Jacobs who is a decent champion but nowhere near any of those names you disqualified, certainly not in bargaining and drawing power let alone championship runs.
                  Obviously you love Canelo, congratulations. I’ll send you a poster of him for your wall....but don’t try to sell barrels of shyt to shoe salesmen...

Comment

BJS won't beat Canelo but would make life far more difficult .Canelo eats fighters without movement , even the best of them like GGG haven't found the answer in full...only the novice Canelo and the brilliant Mayweather did we see a shift. Size doesn't do it only movement can but then who? BJS has the movement but not the out put to win a points D.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                      No, he fought him for exactly that reason. he saw how bad he was against Ryder.

Let`s not pretend he beat some great fighter, lol.
                      Great point! Can Canelo beat Andrade, BJS, or Charlo? Maybe but his recent opponents have been hand picked. If Smith had easily destroyed Ryder, he would have never gotten the Canelo fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X