Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Accepts Dillian Whyte's Challenge - Willing To Fight in UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz the killer couldn`t even stop somebody like Scott.

I haven`t seen anything that could suggest he beats Whyte. Let`s not pretend Ortiz is like Povetkin. Ortiz is much worse than Povetkin.

Comment

Everytime LIllian Shyte has to mention a shortlist of opponents it has to include Ortiz, but we all well know he won’t fight him. Ortiz even at 2000yo would mop the floor with chinny shyte

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        What happens when Ortiz beats Dillian Shyte? It will turn your little worlds upside down because you'll have to admit the "50 year old man" is a dangerous heavyweight.
        We all know Ortiz won't go in there with whyte except hez been handed a fortune. He has never been in any meaningful fight aside wilder despite varieties of options under pbc.
        He cant cun someone like me with media stunts and later fight Flores and other bumwits.
        I know whyte has a big mouth but he backs it up with quality fights, win or loose.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Shyte mentioned Luis Ortiz as a possible next fight while waiting for Povetkin to be ready.

Ortiz has accepted.

Now Shyte has to back up his words or else look like a ducking fraud.
          Can’t decide if this is how you wanted or if you fell into the old autocorrect trap! Ha

Comment

Please let this fight happen. We need to see Ortiz take on someone credible and not keep fighting no-hopers

Ortiz v Whyte would be a great fight and full of intrigue for the hardcore fans. I would happily pay to watch it

Comment

This is what Ortiz's team has been waiting for. Another multi-million dollar offer from Hearn. That's why the Cuban is not fighting the top guys in the PBC stable (barring Wilder). Too risky.

I just doubt Hearn would make the same huge offer like he used to. DAZN's behaving like drunken sailors spending millions of dollars like there's no tomorrow is over.

Hearn should ask for one contingency to Ortiz: beat one of the PBC top guys like Ruiz, Kownacki, etc., and he'll get Dillian Whyte. Not fair fighting bums, while Whyte been fighting real fights.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                I like Whyte taking all tough fights he can get...but why he rejected Joshua`s offer for world championship fight?
                If I remember correctly Whyte was pissed because he was offered less money to fight Joshua than he was making headlining his own fights against other guys. It was long ago & I could have mistaken here but I think it was all about money on that front. I remember him ranting about it & being extremely upset about the offer. I believe he didn’t want to lose his ranking with WBC at the time for less money. He was in full pursuit of Wilder. It didn’t work out for him in the long run. Ruiz took the fight & got a few million. Then turned it into another 12-14 million.
                Last edited by joe strong; 12-19-2020, 08:33 AM.

Comment

do not why any fighter would want to fight a british fighter in the corrupt UK. dillian "aint" whyte should have been KO'd or disqualified in the Parker fight. there was another fight he had where the ref kept saving him allowed dirty tactics. the only way to beat whyte is how Povetkin KO'd him out cold

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    If I remember correctly Whyte was pissed because he was offered less money to fight Joshua than he was making headlining his own fights against other guys. It was long ago & I could have mistaken here but I think it was all about money on that front. I remember him ranting about it & being extremely upset about the offer. I believe he didn’t want to lose his ranking with WBC at the time for less money. He was in full pursuit of Wilder. It didn’t work out for him in the long run. Ruiz took the fight & got a few million. Then turned it into another 12-14 million.
                    His excuse were, he was offered the fight on short notice (In late Jan for a mid April fight), the rematch clause % if he had won the fight fight, the drug testing thing (I think he accused AJ of having TUE) etc

He literally put all his eggs in the WBC basket, because he was saying if he beats Wilder or AJ (He was getting close to being mandated for one of AJ belt) that he doesn’t need to give anyone a rematch and that he can then negotiate his own percentage split etc...

Comment

• Whyte didn't fight Ortiz when it was mandated by the WBC. I doubt he will now.

Comment

Working...
                      X