Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Accepts Dillian Whyte's Challenge - Willing To Fight in UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NCBoxingPro View Post
    Whyte won't fight Ortiz no way no how. He doesn't have the balls to do it.

You can't melt Ortiz and pour him on WhYte. WhYte talks a great game but has yet to back it up. No Chin whatsoever. ORTIZ WILL PUT HIM TO SLEEP. FACTS!!!!!
    Dillian Whyte is scared to DEATH of Luis Ortiz

#facts

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      This isn't happening. Just listened to a Hearn interview and he said Whyte is bit of a hot head and was disappointed his fight with Povetkin got pushed back and wanted to fight on the original date against someone else. Ortiz was the first name that came out of his mouth but Hearn told him he needs to avenge the loss against Povetkin before fighting anyone else.
      Originally posted by Dustin Tanner View Post
      Whyte Is a big bull*****ter he doesn't want to fight Ortiz
      Yep.

Just more bullshit coming out of Shyte's mouth.

Now that Luis Ortiz has accepted his challenge I expect him to duck King Kong like he always does.

Comment

• Whyte grew up in Jamaica, he knows you don't mess around with those Cubans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Pathetic matchroom fanboys like you love to protect there hype job fighters like this, and avoid fighting the top guys.
          So while Whyte was fighting Povetkin who did the PBC match Ortiz against? That's the real problem here, atleast Whyte is losing to legit fighters, no good mouthing off about King Kong while they matching him with nobodies.

Comment

• Fury fans now Ortiz fans because they have to prop up Wilders resume. ****ing sad.

Ortiz was a hype job, beat nobody and has turned down Whyte in the past. If you don't accept the offers then you haven't agreed to anything. These are your facts.
            Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 12-19-2020, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              So while Whyte was fighting Povetkin who did the PBC match Ortiz against? That's the real problem here, atleast Whyte is losing to legit fighters, no good mouthing off about King Kong while they matching him with nobodies.
              Don't care who he fought last week or last year.

And that shouldn't be an excuse for dillian to duck and stall a good fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Fury fans now Ortiz fans because they have to prop up Wilders resume. ****ing sad.

Ortiz was a hype job, beat nobody and has turned down Whyte in the past. If you don't accept the offers then you haven't agreed to anything. These are your facts.
                Great your making excuses for dillian to avoid this fight.

Your scared he will get laid out by a 50 year after being laid out by 40 year old.

Pathetic Matchroom fanboys terrified of a competitive fight

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  If I remember correctly Whyte was pissed because he was offered less money to fight Joshua than he was making headlining his own fights against other guys. It was long ago & I could have mistaken here but I think it was all about money on that front. I remember him ranting about it & being extremely upset about the offer. I believe he didn’t want to lose his ranking with WBC at the time for less money. He was in full pursuit of Wilder. It didn’t work out for him in the long run. Ruiz took the fight & got a few million. Then turned it into another 12-14 million.
                  Pathetic excuse. There's no excuse for him running from a career high pay day and shot at 4 world titles.

Fight was being arranged by his own promoter...., so there's no chance he would of been low balled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                    Don't care who he fought last week or last year.

And that shouldn't be an excuse for dillian to duck and stall a good fight.
                    LOL you don't care? I bet you don't cuz you he's fighting crap. You have plenty to say about who none PBC heavyweights are fighting even when they are top 10 opposition but when we turn the attention to the PBC fighter you dont care.

LOL. Blinkered when you want to be you PBC fan gimps. LOL you don't care. You don't care cuz you don't have a good answer. Why don't. You post up his Boxrec and we can go through why you don't care.
                    Last edited by DaNeutral.; 12-20-2020, 04:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                      LOL you don't care? I bet you don't cuz you he's fighting crap. You have plenty to say about who none PBC heavyweights are fighting even when they are top 10 opposition but when we turn the attention to the PBC fighter you dont care.

LOL. Blinkered when you want to be you PBC fan gimps. LOL you don't care. You don't care cuz you don't have a good answer. Why don't. You post up his Boxrec and we can go through why you don't care.
                      I want him to fight the highly ranked Whyte. you are the one wanting him to keep fighting lower ranked people, to spare hype job Whyte being put to sleep again.

Comment

Working...
                      X