Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko on Loss To Lopez: Nothing Honest About The Judging, It's About Being Bribed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mateuz asato
    replied
    Originally posted by revelated View Post
    I gave it to him, yes. It was a swing round.

Don't be a coward. Watch the video and witness Lopez whiffing punches.
    Laughable.......

Leave a comment:

• Mateuz asato
    replied
    Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Maybe he's solely talking about that horrible scorecard that I believe had Lopez winning 11 rounds which is preposterous.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. He pissed away the first 6-7 rounds, was nearly stopped in the 12th, and ended up in the hospital beat up. Sure you could argue that it was close, but Lopez deservedly took it. Maybe Lomachenko should redirect all of his energy on making Grandpa Arum lock in a rematch, I've seen him whine about the decision but haven't seen him demand a rematch.
    Notice, how he just ignored round 12, after claiming it was a draw to round 11, he didn't say 12 should have been the deciding round, instead he talks about the unspoken rule of boxing. He thinks the 6th is a coin toss, funny he doesn't think the same about the 2nd

Leave a comment:

• PainfromUkraine
    replied
    I'm as big a Loma fan as they come, but there is being a fan, and then being a nuthugger. The absolute best case scenario if being fairly biased would be me giving Loma a draw, but that would have been extremely generous. The second time I watched the fight back this was my scorecard:

Lopez 10-9 Loma
    Lopez 9 - 10 Loma
    Lopez 10 - 9 Loma
    Lopez 10 - 9 Loma
    Lopez 10 - 9 Loma
    Lopez 10 - 9 Loma
    Lopez 10 - 9 Loma
    Lopez 9 - 10 Loma
    Lopez 9 - 10 Loma
    Lopez 9 - 10 Loma
    Lopez 9 - 10 Loma
    Lopez 10 - 9 Loma

115 - 113 to Lopez is a fair card, and Loma needs to realise he can only blame himself for being so passive. You just can't give away the first half of a fight and then expect to come back; it will just make your work look desperate and unrefined, and gives all of the initiative and freedom to your opponent.

Can a fully-fit Loma win a rematch? Sure, but it would have to be his career-best performance somehow to avoid getting clocked early while still racking up some of those first few rounds, as well as having the energy to burst late and try and jump on Lopez.

Leave a comment:

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied
    Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

These comments remind me of a popular youtuber ( 78sports ) calling Tanchenko Mr. Wonderful, leading up to Lomachenko vs. Lopez. This classic WWF promo by the delusional living-legend sums up Bumchenko's woeful attitude.
    denium DaNeutral.

1HourRun would previously say, “but who are the LDBC...” yet he knows the “popular YouTuber (LDBC leader)..”.

All when the “popular YouTuber” would say in all his videos “shout out to the mighty LDBC” for the last 4 years lol

I guess 1hourRun’s memory is referring to the “popular” YouTuber 7 years ago...

Lol

Leave a comment:

• Doubledagger
    replied
    Originally posted by revelated View Post
    I gave it to him, yes. It was a swing round.

Don't be a coward. Watch the video and witness Lopez whiffing punches.
    Not even gonna entertain this gibberish bruh.

Leave a comment:

• Willy Wanker
    replied
    All fighters do is btch after they lose nowadays. If Loma had a case for winning a decision then his frustration would be justified, but that's not the case here.

I'm a big Loma fan, but he pissed away any shot he had at winning a decision by not doing anything in the first 7 rounds. Fighters can fight cautious, but still try to win rounds. He disappointed the fans with his (non-)performance that night.

I get that one of the scorecards was ridiculous, but the right man won the fight. Fight is over and the scorecards are set in stone. He should just demand a rematch (which he isn't doing).

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    I still can't find any highlights or clips of lopez landing any clean shots. I had it a draw. it was more lomo not doing anything first 6 rds.
    Lomachenko should blame himself for that.

Not accuse the judges of accepting bribes.

Leave a comment:

• Boxingfanatic75
    replied
    Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Kovalev was robbed in the first Ward fight. The 2nd was a joke of a lowblow fest.

GGG was robbed in both Canelo fights.

Loma should shut the fuck.

And you should stop riding Davis so much.
    As someone astutely pointed out upthread,
    “ For any Loma fans to think otherwise explains the dogmatic nature of Canelo haters saying GGG “clearly won” in the first fight. These actions prove that and the fans response.

In other words, Canelo did not fight like Loma did in the GGg fight. Canelo made sure his output and put selection MATTERED for the judges. Canelo haters and GGG diehards will never acknowledge that. I even said Canelo vs GGG Draw was justified because of the nature of the cards and the performance, but fans get so emotional they cry “robbery.”

Not even Smith vs Ryder was a robbery. It was CLOSE, and one would favor Ryder’s hard work, sure, but a robbery are scorecards where all judges have it wide for the other...

It surprises me how many vets on this site claim to know boxing but don’t acknowledging it. Rarely do you get posters justify round by round study and instead they just say “ringside said so.” Protagonist vs antagonist themes ruin fights. Canelo haters and many of industry whom had grudges against against put it on Canelo and have made him an antagonist for years...”

Quite frankly supposed boxing fans who cried robbery for Canelo vs. GGG the poster is correct, they don’t know s h I t.

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Yes, boxingscene does have live scoring. They are usually actually spot on. 9 times out of 10. Actually boxingscene live scoring has the most accurate, no-nonsense scoring i’ve seen in boxing. They are so accurate and unbiased that even if I disagree with the way they score a round, I still respect their scoring. Idk who does it but it is usually accurate as hell.
    Thanks. Never really checked that out.

Leave a comment:

• -Kev-
    replied
    Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Is that really a thing? Nobody is there.
    Yes, boxingscene does have live scoring. They are usually actually spot on. 9 times out of 10. Actually boxingscene live scoring has the most accurate, no-nonsense scoring i’ve seen in boxing. They are so accurate and unbiased that even if I disagree with the way they score a round, I still respect their scoring. Idk who does it but it is usually accurate as hell.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X