Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko on Loss To Lopez: Nothing Honest About The Judging, It's About Being Bribed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma should have won if he starts early. I scored it a draw. But I picked Loma to win, I just make a case for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      What in the **** are you little boys talking about??????? This **** is ****ing ridiculous to look at.

Who's SCARED? Teo gettin his ass beat up the second half of the fight?

You don't know **** about boxing you dumb little ******s.
      Your guy simply checked out of that fight early. He came just to lay down against Lopez who in my opinion is not all that good.

Comment

You're such a blind hater it's ridiculous. The scorecards were a joke. Admit it. ****ing idiot.

You ****in *** boys on this forum have completely exposed yourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Your guy simply checked out of that fight early. He came just to lay down against Lopez who in my opinion is not all that good.
          Exactly. He got so scared!

Comment

• Originally posted by HrNY View Post
            You said he's lucky it wasn't 120-108, no need to continue reading.

I'm the "bum" yet barely on here, while you've been a loyal bum ass for years and continue posting. You're repping a baseball player on a boxing forum, so besides being a bum you're also an idiot, good job

Yea, you're definitely getting the pussy and living the life. I'm so grateful I have other things to do than be on a forum talking to strangers for 14 got dam years. Congrats on your 14 year anniversary this December. Next year make sure to do something big for your big 15 years, and 5 years after that go do something for the big 20 you virgin.
            Lmaooooo. My Italian-American spouse is currently cooking for me.

“You get no p.ssy”
            “You virgin”
            “You like baseball, you suck”
            “Yo momma”
            “Yo daddy”

Lmfao. What are you 10? With your 5th grade insults? I remember the “virgin” and “you don’t even have a girlfriend” jokes back in the day in elementary school.

You are on here slinging insults, talking sh.t, can’t even discuss boxing without getting all sensitive and emotional like a little girl.

Yeah i’ve been on here 14 years, and will be on here another 50 years. With like about 500,000 posts. I probably also make more money than your bum ass, since we’re now talking about what we do outside of boxingscene. I’m at $111k this year.

Lmao “virgin”, “get no p.ssy”. So cringey.

I actually showed my spouse your post, she laughed and said you sound like you have a small dick and are unsure of yourself. Her words, not mine

Gtfo out the forum, Mr. Busy. Go do all the fun things you do outside of the forum, little p.ssy. All that time away from the forum and your bank account probably doesn’t even have $1k in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Reported for trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by HrNY View Post
                You said he's lucky it wasn't 120-108, no need to continue reading.

I'm the "bum" yet barely on here, while you've been a loyal bum ass for years and continue posting. You're repping a baseball player on a boxing forum, so besides being a bum you're also an idiot, good job

Yea, you're definitely getting the pussy and living the life. I'm so grateful I have other things to do than be on a forum talking to strangers for 14 got dam years. Congrats on your 14 year anniversary this December. Next year make sure to do something big for your big 15 years, and 5 years after that go do something for the big 20 you virgin.
                This site is addictive, bro. A lot of cool posters to know over the years. Management and mods are cool too. I think most of the vets on here have some kinda desk jobs, or jobs that allow them to post, time wise. Many are retirees as well.

Do you know a better boxing website? Please link me.
                Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-21-2020, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Reported for trolling.
                  Get the fuck outta here you poser! You are not a true Loma fan!

Comment

• Lomas right no matter how he started they were gonna rob him looking at that one score. People acting like this close fight was some kind of beating lol. Loma who bruises easily had his face the cleanest he had compared to his last couple fights, while Lopez eye started swelling from round 2. Theres a reason his father and him don't want that rematch even though it would be his highest pay day.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Lmaooooo. My Italian-American spouse is currently cooking for me.

“You get no p.ssy”
                      “You virgin”
                      “You like baseball, you suck”
                      “Yo momma”
                      “Yo daddy”

Lmfao. What are you 10? With your 5th grade insults? I remember the “virgin” and “you don’t even have a girlfriend” jokes back in the day in elementary school.

You are on here slinging insults, talking sh.t, can’t even discuss boxing without getting all sensitive and emotional like a little girl.

Yeah i’ve been on here 14 years, and will be on here another 50 years. With like about 500,000 posts. I probably also make more money than your bum ass, since we’re now talking about what we do outside of boxingscene. I’m at $111k this year.

Lmao “virgin”, “get no p.ssy”. So cringey.

I actually showed my spouse your post, she laughed and said you sound like you have a small dick and are unsure of yourself. Her words, not mine

Gtfo out the forum, Mr. Busy. Go do all the fun things you do outside of the forum, little p.ssy. All that time away from the forum and your bank account probably doesn’t even have $1k in it.
                      yup, typical liar. "pretty wife", "100+k a year", yet spends 14 years on a website talking to other men. eat a dick faggot. you ain't shit

if you do have a wife and she knows you're a loser on this website i feel sorry for her, she needs to find a real man and not some loser named kevin.

tell your fake wife to shave her hairy arms while you're at it
                      Last edited by HrNY; 12-22-2020, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X