Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: If Fury Believes He'll Stop Joshua in Three - I'm Sure He Can

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury couldn't stop wallin in 3 but let's just fly with it because fury said it.

Comment

Parker should stop hugging Fury's nuts he does this everytime as if they are good mates outside the ring. It is an intriguing fight as AJ fighting a giant 6 foot 9 monster instead of guys smaller than him. He wont be able to do his jab move trick so can't wait to see what happens. On the other hand Fury has a big mouth and someone needs to humble him like he did to Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
        Parker should stop hugging Fury's nuts he does this everytime as if they are good mates outside the ring. It is an intriguing fight as AJ fighting a giant 6 foot 9 monster instead of guys smaller than him. He wont be able to do his jab move trick so can't wait to see what happens. On the other hand Fury has a big mouth and someone needs to humble him like he did to Wilder.
        Fury will retire undefeated and will continue to talk trash for the next 50 years.

Comment

Hugh Grant make some noise. I love analysis without sentiment and biase. Parker is drunk

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
            Parker needs to get off of Fury's dick asap

This is the PRIME reason Joseph Parker won't be great.....he embraces BUMS....its a shame too because he could've been a really good fighter but he's learning how to duck good competition from one of the very best.....the gypsy bum

Comment

Parker sounds moronic and his speeches reek off tact. He should simply quit boxing for any sissy's sport. Cheerleading

Comment

I think Parker just loves Fury pathetic he could not beat Whyte but got time to talk

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Fury will retire undefeated and will continue to talk trash for the next 50 years.
                  Oh no! that's a scary prediction, we will never hear the end of it. Mind you at least we don't have to listen to Wilders nonsense about baptizing anymore

Comment

He certainly can, though I'm thinking he's going to do it in 8, more like.

Comment

Does Fury himself really believe that? AJ will be his career toughest opponent and will give him hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X