Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury: Pulev is Very Difficult Fighter, He'll Give Joshua Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury: Pulev is Very Difficult Fighter, He'll Give Joshua Problems

Hughie Fury, who lost a twelve round decision in a world title eliminator with Kubrat Pulev, believes the Bulgarian veteran could trouble Anthony Joshua. Joshua will defend the IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight titles against Pulev on Saturday night at the SSE Arena at Wembley.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i dont see pullev winning

but then again most didnt see ruiz winning too

Comment

Lol. Wach sparred Tyson Fury. He claims that to his eye Hughie is a wannabe Tyson, just can't quite cut it, haha. We'll see. WAR WACH!!!

Comment

I see a boring wide UD for Hughie. He will be too fast & will stick to boxing. Wach may be 40 but he would be the best win on Hughie’s resume. Rudenko was his previous best.

Comment

I wont be surprised if he loses to Wach on points at the weekend and then calls it a day, i never got the feeling he wants to fight and is just doing it for Peter....the kid just wants to go back home to easter island

Comment

Judging by how cousin Fury fights everyone is difficult to him. Its even more difficult to watch him fight - its like going to a dentist: necessary evil.

Comment

Fury vs wach, has stinker written all over it.

Comment

I’d like to sit fury down and ask him what his definition of “special “is in the context of boxing because all I see is someone trying to be something or someone that he will never be , not sure he really wants it or is just streetwise enough to know he can earn a damn good wage on the level of a company director each year, i suspect the latter but good luck to the boy but as a boxer/fighter he really does neither interest or excite . I’ve watched him once never again . Just wish he’d stop using the phrase “ special performance “ before every dull performance that materialises .

Comment

Originally posted by BamBamMurphy View Post
                  I wont be surprised if he loses to Wach on points at the weekend and then calls it a day, i never got the feeling he wants to fight and is just doing it for Peter....the kid just wants to go back home to easter island
                  0gres have layers, and so do you mister friend

Comment

Fury puts it onhim

Comment

Working...
                    X