Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury: I Belong at World Level, I'll Do a Job on Mariusz Wach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
    Yeah I do like UFC also, heavier divisions especially. I guess as a 6’3 man myself I am slightly prejudice towards tiny people.
    You sound incredibly insecure. At least you admit it though.

Did some small midget beat you up or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Frank View Post
      You sound incredibly insecure. At least you admit it though.

Did some small midget beat you up or something?
      Why would be insecure about being the perfect height for 90% of women?

The only downsides are plane seats. That’s literally it.

It’s okay my new miniature friend, I’ll still watch you if you decided to box.

Comment

I just watched an interview with Wach - having been informed about Hughie Fury's plan "to do a job on him", he seemed... rather doubtful that's going to happen. WAR WACH!!!

Comment

Mariusz Wach isn't world level though.

Comment

Hughies best win is Rudenko but uh oh he then failed a test for the steroid Nandrolone and after getting a 2 year ban the win was struck from his record

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Mariusz Wach isn't world level though.
              He was a fringe contender at some point, but now he is only a journeyman, yes.

Comment

Don't punch too hard, you'll just break your little hands on Wach's big stone head.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
                  Sick to death of this kid. It’s time him and Peter accept that he just hasn’t got what it takes at World level stage. He hammers journeymen and then looks awful when stepping up to that very top tier. So he’s sorta stuck in between. I see European titles been his level, don’t see him beating ANY Top Ten Heavies out there.
                  His chin seems strong. But he’s way to defensive for me. He’s an on top fighter too. Soon as the going gets tough, he literally shows No Adjustments in a fight. So okay he got cut, but against Pulev all he did was try with the same right hand Over and over again.
                  My dad probably says best about Hughie and that is
                  “Got the skill, with 0 Will”

Funnily enough, I think that same saying Applies to Joseph Parker too. Can’t stand how certain guys get opportunity’s Over and over again, but never show any real ambition to win the fight. Going the distance seems to be good enough for them at world level. Crazy. I think Micheal hunter is a guy that deserves opportunities. But Eddie never really bothered with him, knew he was a genuine threat to his cash cow.
                  Hunter couldn’t get past Povetkin, he 100% isn’t a threat to Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
                    Why would be insecure about being the perfect height for 90% of women?

The only downsides are plane seats. That’s literally it.

It’s okay my new miniature friend, I’ll still watch you if you decided to box.
                    Beaten up by a small dude huh?

Also I'm 6 5" bro

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
                      Hunter couldn’t get past Povetkin, he 100% isn’t a threat to Joshua.
                      Bro. In my opinion that result was extremely harsh on hunter. Even the show promoter feels that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X