Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Expects Pulev To Knock Anthony Joshua Out, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Expects Pulev To Knock Anthony Joshua Out, Explains Why

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who co-promotes Kubrat Pulev, is expecting his man to score a sensational knockout of Anthony Joshua on Saturday night in the UK. Pulev, a mandatory challenger, will attempt to claim Joshua's IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO world titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah but by that logic Joshua would have also lost to klitschko, Povetkin et al.

I don't have much faith in Joshua but he should ko Pulev and if he doesn't then he should consider retirement because it'd indicate to me that he's now a shot fighter post Ruiz.

Comment

Stops Joshua but couldn't stop Booker or Johnson lol

Comment

Originally posted by JayCho View Post
        That's boxing for you and stranger things have happened like Fury couldn't stop Wallin or Klitschko but flattened Wilder!

Boxing isn't called the theatre of the unknown for no reason!

Comment

If Joshua loses to Pulev by stoppage, his real career is pretty much over.

Because I don`t rate Pulev as top 10 still. Pulev is 40 years old and he wasn`t in some bigger fight for many years.

Comment

Arum is so old that a 40-year-old man seems like a strapping young boy to him. He's so frail that anyone who can do 10 rounds with Rydell Booker is like Hercules.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCho View Post
              Andy Ruiz Jr. had a 58% KO% before he stopped Joshua

Comment

If the fight plan is to hope Joshua gets involved in a wild hook trading battle and takes one clean above the ear then that's not much of a plan at all.

Joshua wins this 9 out of 10. But it's heavyweight boxing and Pulev is a legitimate mandatory. So anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Andy Ruiz Jr. had a 58% KO% before he stopped Joshua
                  Ruiz is not around 40 and he had very competitive fight with Parker. Ruiz is far better fighter than Pulev.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Ruiz is not around 40 and he had very competitive fight with Parker. Ruiz is far better fighter than Pulev.

Gotta say I do rate the Pulev jab though! But still think he's a bit too old now.
                    Apart from the Wlad fight I don't think he's really fought anyone of note. Chisora is probably his best win?

Comment

Working...
                    X