Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Pulev: Nikodem Jezewski In Play To Face Lawrence Okolie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua-Pulev: Nikodem Jezewski In Play To Face Lawrence Okolie

Lawrence Okolie looks to have a new opponent sealed for his big night. The cruiserweight, who has raced to 14-0 with 11 KOs in the pro ranks since turning over, will box on Saturday at the SSE Arena in Wembley, London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Why is this Jezewski guy an opponent he's not even rated in the WBO rankings, so he shouldn't be allowed to fight for a vacant title. It's total corruption tbh

Comment

As with Whyte - nothing will stop Eddie from minting a phony belt for his stable.

Comment

Boxing is garbage.

Comment

Boxrec says he's one of the top 58 cruiserweights in the world

Comment

Lol...trash night. I still hope Pulev can make the miracle but...so unlikely.

Comment

I don't care so long as the Glowacki fight has to be next

Comment

I hope this guy isn't the the Co-Main the Octopus is such a boring watch at least let his opponent be a cream puff and get him up out of there in like 2 or 3 couldn't stand 12 rounds of this guy AGAIN.

Comment

Lol. Cieślak too tough an out at short notice, huh? Good luck to Jeżewski.

Comment

Working...
                    X