Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: Spence's Jab Was The Key, It Was Better Than I Expected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia has had 3 shots at the elite welterweights and has come up short everytime. Not sure where he goes from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba K View Post
      Garcia has had 3 shots at the elite welterweights and has come up short everytime. Not sure where he goes from here.
      dump his father as his trainer and hire a professional so he can avoid those jabs.

Comment

Danny lost like a G. respect earned

Comment

lol at the amount of times I've read "DaNny haD tHRee sHOts aND cAMe uP sHORt".

Knowing 2 of the 3 could've gone either way. Literally. And you would have zero to say had they.

They didn't. I get that. We know that. But, you can't dismiss or pretend to disregard that one could/some argue that he should arguably be up 2-1

Comment

Yeah

The fight for me wasn’t even about Spence v Garcia, it was basically if Spence was the same after the crash

My feeling was if he’s the same, he has no trouble with Danny Garcia.

Garcia has found his level really. Simply he’s not quite good enough to beat the top fighters in the division.

I suppose people will still watch fights like Thurman v Garcia 2, or Garcia v Manny. They’re not fights anyone cares about much, but watchable nonetheless.

Just depends if Garcia is happy being a second tier welterweight because that’s what he is, that’s pretty evident now.
            Last edited by deathofaclown; 12-06-2020, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Go to 154 and lose then retire.

Comment

Originally posted by CPLVS View Post
                lol at the amount of times I've read "DaNny haD tHRee sHOts aND cAMe uP sHORt".

Knowing 2 of the 3 could've gone either way. Literally. And you would have zero to say had they.

They didn't. I get that. We know that. But, you can't dismiss or pretend to disregard that one could/some argue that he should arguably be up 2-1

Don’t agree with that

I couldn’t make any case for him beating Thurman or Porter. He was competitive, he always is but definitely lost.

He just falls a bit short at that level.

He arguably should have a loss to Herrera too

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  Yeah

Despite for me wasn’t even about Spence v Garcia, it was basically if Spence was the same after the crash

My feeling was if he’s the same, he has no trouble with Danny Garcia.

Garcia has found his level really. Simply he’s not quite good enough to beat the top fighters in the division.

I suppose people will still watch fights like Thurman v Garcia 2, or Garcia v Manny. They’re not fights anyone cares about much, but watchable nonetheless.

Just depends if Garcia is happy being a second tier welterweight because that’s what he is, that’s pretty evident now.
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Outside of manny and Spence that’s not too bad. Crawford still hadn’t faced what Danny had faced and that’s a fact.

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/errol-s...075337236.html

Comment

Much respect Swift

Comment

Working...
                      X