Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Outworks Danny Garcia, Boxes To Clear Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheWinners View Post
    Unofficially. Besides anyone with common sense seen Spence controlling the fight and landing the more telling blows. I share the opinion of lots of other posters that believed Danny may have been stopped by Spence's body shots(they hurt me listening to them). Spence was never in any real danger of anything. Clear 8-4.
    Are you people just dense in the head? Stop assuming that im implying a robbery or something,im just saying that when Danny did land good shots they werent calling it. And he did land some good ones. Thats all im saying. Smh

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Man, just face the facts and the truth! Danny Garcia lost that fight alright. He didn't just get beat. He got beat up. He didn't do what he said he was going to do and that was to jump on Erroll Spence from the opening bell and test him.

Instead he fought a very tentative and cautious fight for fear of getting hurt and knocked out by Erroll Spence; Which explains his very low punch volume and work rate.

Had it not been for that car accident Spence would have knocked him out because Danny looked very uncomfortable in there and was ready to give up. However, Spence just didn't have enough gas in the tank to put him away. He admitted that he got tired.
      OMG never said Danny didnt lose. You people are slow. All i said was the announcers werent calling the hard shoots that Garcia landed and it was obviously bias. The right man won. Reading comprehension is very important.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
        I trust the punchstat numbers and MY EYES more than some lame on boxingscene.com🙄
        Listen if you’re even trying to remotely place Garcia on the same level as Spence during that fight as if it was a close fight, then no you may wish to see an Optometrist. It wasn’t a close fight, not even slightly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
          Listen if you’re even trying to remotely place Garcia on the same level as Spence during that fight as if it was a close fight, then no you may wish to see an Optometrist. It wasn’t a close fight, not even slightly.
          OMG never said that either. I dont know whats wrong with yall. Just leave it alone smh

Comment

OMG never said Danny didnt lose. You people are slow. All i said was the announcers werent calling the hard shoots that Garcia landed and it was obviously bias. The right man won. Reading comprehension is very important.
            and why should they have acknowledged it? He was looking to land only single counter punches at a time. You are not going to win a fight against Erroll Spence, fighting like that with a low punch volume if you lack both the size and power to hurt him.

At least to me, it seemed that Danny just wanted to last the distance. He came to lay down only to collect a paycheck and refused to try. In that sense, he was no different than Mikey Garcia.

He wasn't throwing enough punches in bunches or in combinations as promised; Like Shawn Porter did against Erroll Spence either. He was looking to land counters all night long and now to address your point; Many of them landed but they had very little to no effect on Spence.

Erroll saw them coming a mile away; Which is why he was never hurt, stopped or knocked out by them.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              and why should they have acknowledged it? He was looking to land only single counter punches at a time. You are not going to win a fight against Erroll Spence, fighting like that with a low punch volume if you lack both the size and power to hurt him.

At least to me, it seemed that Danny just wanted to last the distance. He came to lay down only to collect a paycheck and refused to try. In that sense, he was no different than Mikey Garcia.

He wasn't throwing enough punches in bunches or in combinations as promised; Like Shawn Porter did against Erroll Spence either. He was looking to land counters all night long and now to address your point; Many of them landed but they had very little to no effect on Spence.

Erroll saw them coming a mile away; Which is why he was never hurt, stopped or knocked out by them.
              Im not going to read all of that because the simplicity of my comment should not warrant an essay as a response. You guys need to stop assuming what you THINK someone is trying to say and just friggin read it for what it is.

Comment

Im not going to read all of that because the simplicity of my comment should not warrant an essay as a response. You guys need to stop assuming what you THINK someone is trying to say and just friggin read it for what it is.
                Sounds to me you're playing the fool (doing a good job too). You claimed that you never said Garcia won the fight, yet you also claimed he landed the harder shots and equal amount of power shots(if you know he lost the fight why the hell would this matter anyway). Anyone in their right mind wouldn't say something that silly if they watched the fight because he did not land the harder shots. And you seemed confused that you're getting responses based on those 2 idiotic statements. They're worthless statements. Every boxing expert and general boxing fan besides you seen Spence dominate and control the fight. Danny even admitted he couldnt do what he wanted. So you're not making any valid points. You have no relevant stance. That's what everyone is telling you. You made a dumb comment and attempted to solidify that comment with compubox stats. And now it's "Wait guys i never said he won the fight, he just landed harder punches and the same amount of power punches because compubox said so". No one here will respect those type of comments and you will get responses from posters to let you know you need your head checked or eyes fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWinners View Post
                  Sounds to me you're playing the fool (doing a good job too). You claimed that you never said Garcia won the fight, yet you also claimed he landed the harder shots and equal amount of power shots(if you know he lost the fight why the hell would this matter anyway). Anyone in their right mind wouldn't say something that silly if they watched the fight because he did not land the harder shots. And you seemed confused that you're getting responses based on those 2 idiotic statements. They're worthless statements. Every boxing expert and general boxing fan besides you seen Spence dominate and control the fight. Danny even admitted he couldnt do what he wanted. So you're not making any valid points. You have no relevant stance. That's what everyone is telling you. You made a dumb comment and attempted to solidify that comment with compubox stats. And now it's "Wait guys i never said he won the fight, he just landed harder punches and the same amount of power punches because compubox said so". No one here will respect those type of comments and you will get responses from posters to let you know you need your head checked or eyes fixed.
                  Seems to me like youre another idiot who also doesnt understand basic reading comprehension. You dummies must travel in packs. Again i did read any of that because im sure its all nonsense. My point of view does not warrant a essay type response. Good job wasting your time lol

Comment

Working...
                  X