Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Danny Garcia - Ready For Showdown in Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
    I agree. In the bubble and tested, will be in the ring tomorrow with no masks. It's a dog and pony show. Gotta set a good example for America! These face-off pics with 2 blatantly different photos pasted together is stupid.

Half of my company has tested positive for the RONA. I have it right now, so says the test. I'm about to take some bong rips, so much for trouble breathing? This is less than the common cold for most people that I personally know who have had it.

This is all just some gimmick to bring in martial law and some kinda new world order. Let us save you!

Word is that you wont be allow to leave the house if you don’t get the vaccine. You are saying lot of things here but at the end you will definitely get with the program in the end !

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
      I agree. In the bubble and tested, will be in the ring tomorrow with no masks. It's a dog and pony show. Gotta set a good example for America! These face-off pics with 2 blatantly different photos pasted together is stupid.

Half of my company has tested positive for the RONA. I have it right now, so says the test. I'm about to take some bong rips, so much for trouble breathing? This is less than the common cold for most people that I personally know who have had it.

This is all just some gimmick to bring in martial law and some kinda new world order. Let us save you!
      Stop it. There is no worldwide conspiracy to bring in anything. Never in the history of man has the entire earth and all the countries within it conspired together for one cause. It never will happen.

Its easy to repeat the same ****. All conspiracy theorist want to do is say i told you so which never happens. But they can spew the same nonsense and even after they're dead some other conspiracy hippie will carry the torch.

Comment

I'm curious to see how Spence looks since he didn't have a chance to blow up in weight in between fights. Seems he's been close to weight for awhile now.

Obviously the accident is the largest x-factor but starting camp at 160ish versus 190 should do wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          Can they please take the masks off, it's so stupid. Get crowds in, and let's get back to life.
          Lol....
          I second that

Comment

Wow! This is a great fight! I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Pearson View Post
              Truth hurts when spence goes to sleep face down by the 8th rd
              You were saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Pearson View Post
                Truth hurts when spence goes to sleep face down by the 8th rd
                You going to show your face again?

Comment

Originally posted by Coqqos View Post
                  Danny looking ripped
                  Danny got ripped