Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Danny Garcia - Ready For Showdown in Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
    Can they please take the masks off, it's so stupid. Get crowds in, and let's get back to life.
    I agree. In the bubble and tested, will be in the ring tomorrow with no masks. It's a dog and pony show. Gotta set a good example for America! These face-off pics with 2 blatantly different photos pasted together is stupid.

Half of my company has tested positive for the RONA. I have it right now, so says the test. I'm about to take some bong rips, so much for trouble breathing? This is less than the common cold for most people that I personally know who have had it.

This is all just some gimmick to bring in martial law and some kinda new world order. Let us save you!

Comment

Spence is too good for Danny.

Spence by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        His footwork hasn’t improved
        Hopefully Spences footwork hasn’t gotten worse from those hip and knee injuries he spent so much time rehabilitating on the down low. I still got Spence though, if he’s 100.

Comment

Can they please take the masks off, it's so stupid. Get crowds in, and let's get back to life.
          The power to be neglect things that really matter are are **** retentive with things that dont matter in the least.

Comment

Danny looking ripped

Comment

I thought they both looked rather dry. I knew spence was a pretty big ww but danny looking very slim for a guy who's more of a natural 140 pounder

Comment

I find it ironic when I see people talk like this cause u never know if your one of the people whose going to be killed or worse, chronically ill, after covid.
                Covid means nothing to someone whose never had it. Karma is always willing to educate morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Ochoa780 View Post
                  I thought they both looked rather dry. I knew spence was a pretty big ww but danny looking very slim for a guy who's more of a natural 140 pounder
                  He’s 32 and has been at 147 for 5 years. You can’t keep calling him a natural 140 lber.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
                    He’s 32 and has been at 147 for 5 years. You can’t keep calling him a natural 140 lber.
                    That's what I never understood. Your weight is where you fight NOW.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Pearson View Post
                      Truth hurts when spence goes to sleep face down by the 8th rd

I think this fight will look like Bumford and the damaged Brook. DSG by shocking KO just when he’s reeling behind on the cards!!

Comment

Working...
                      X