Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Wilder Has No Rights To Third Fury Fight, Claim Will Be Denied

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
    Del Boy is not worth it

Nothing ever became of him

That in itself is good enough an answer
    Nothing would be become of nearly everyone in history at the weight if they fought who Chisora did. Most wouldn't be still decent and giving a hard time to some top fighters. They'd be shot well before now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Nothing would be become of nearly everyone in history at the weight if they fought who Chisora did. Most wouldn't be still decent and giving a hard time to some top fighters. They'd be shot well before now.
      100 % losing record vs decent opponents is pretty much the title to Del Boys autobiography

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
        100 % losing record vs decent opponents is pretty much the title to Del Boys autobiography
        Prime Helenius was good, and Takam was a decent win. There's an undefeated Malik Scott in there, but after the showings he's had since that loss, i don't think even i could bring myself to call it decent. I did at the time, but the embarrassment he's delivered time and time again has poured cold water on the idea. After that it is losing, but giving a good few a tough time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boro View Post
          Arum wasn't the one who held back the December date and you know it you're being disingenuous, it was FOX and ESPN due to football

The fight didn't "do so very well before" it barely broke even

As for Covid it's not stopped AJ/Canelo/Charlos/Spence Etc from getting out, you're right though Fury v Wilder 3 is pointless the majority of the boxing world know Wilder got the rub of the green in the 1st fight and got a shellacking in the 2nd fight like i stated barely broke even and most people see a third fight as a basically foregone conclusion at this point.
          We’re talking Wilder Fury. Not those other non compelling fights you’ve pointed out. I guess each of those fights had you salivating?? To each his own.

You’re not calling out Arum and ALL the money he’d like to make from this EVENT or any history on his actual planning for this fight!?? I’ll re-look it up if I have to. It’s just not that important to me to look up again. All you have to know is Arums “attitude” and you’ll get your answer.

He was/is stuck in his tracks because of not knowing how to rally around footballs & FOX schedule!? Are you serious?

C’mon man, you’re making Arum out to be an incompetent imbecile or a guy with no leverage whatsoever in his line of work. Are you caught up in Fury Love??....As I said, to each his own....didn’t mean to question your hero Arums integrity.

I guess you’re looking forward to Crawford vs Mikey Garcia....I get it, anything Arum can drum up is on the level of Wilder/Fury, and JUST AS EASY to make, and I’m disingenuous...from you that’s a compliment - thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X